Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The Official FAIL Thread... a spin off the The Official WTF?!?! Thread ****NWS ****

376K views 3K replies 410 participants last post by  TribalCBR06 
#1 ·
Love the Official WTF Thread and know how much people like to post FAIL pics up on here so lets see 'em.

See less See more
#2,170 ·
Posted this in the tattoo fail thread, but deserves a spot here also...
Enjoy!!

Eric Hartsburg was confident that Mitt Romney would win the election. Perhaps a little too confident. In the weeks leading up to Romney's showdown with President Barack Obama, Hartsburg had the Romney campaign logo tattooed on his face. (No, he wasn't even promised a position in Romney's Cabinet.)
Hartsburg didn't do it for free. Via eBay, he raised thousands of dollars to get the tattoo. The 30-year-old professional wrestler from Indiana said, "I am a registered Republican and a Romney supporter. I didn't mind getting this tattoo because it is something that I could live with and it's something that I believe in."
But that was before the election. Romney lost, and now Hartsburg isn't happy with his new ink. "Totally disappointed, man," Hartsburg told Politico. "I'm the guy who has egg all over his face, but instead of egg, it's a big Romney/Ryan tattoo. It's there for life."
The tattoo isn't subtle. At around 10 square inches, the ink can't be covered up without help from a ski mask (or maybe a wrestler's mask). Several weeks before the election, Hartsburg told ABC News, "In the beginning it was done for gags and publicity, but now I see it as a way to encourage young people to vote. We have so many rights that we don't utilize and young people need to exercise that right." Hartsburg also told ABC News that he got some weird looks. "A lot of people look at me and think I am the boogeyman."
Still, according to Politico, he isn't too broken up about Romney's loss. "I'm a tattoo guy, and it was something fun," he said. "I was trying to make politics fun. I didn't change no lives; I'm no hero. But I shed blood for this campaign, and I'm glad to know that I did all that I could."

#2,179 ·
Nope... I reckon that was a bully getting what he deserved...

#2,187 ·
^^^ Haha man I already uploaded it to the win thread for u.. good find..

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.