Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Awesome Stoner video

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Maaku 
#1 · (Edited)
This might be a repost and if so im sorry. But maybe some people havent seen it.

Crazy video and it shows some awesome shots, Casey Stoner is my favorite rider for sure, he rides so effortlessly gotta love his style. And draggin the elbows!

Reactions: Maaku and CBR Time
#7 ·
I will certainly miss seeing him race, he was inducted into the Moto GP legend "club"
"The Australian becomes the 20th MotoGP Legend, joining current members Giacomo Agostini, Mick Doohan, Geoff Duke, Wayne Gardner, Mike Hailwood, Daijiro Kato, Eddie Lawson, Anton Mang, Angel Nieto, Wayne Rainey, Phil Read, Jim Redman, Kenny Roberts, Jarno Saarinen, Kevin Schwantz, Barry Sheene, Freddie Spencer, John Surtees and Carlo Ubbiali." To be even mentioned in that list is an honor im sure, nuf said!
Stoner retires from the sport at the age of 27, having amassed two MotoGP World Championships (2007 and 2011), 45 Grand Prix victories, 89 podium finishes and 43 pole positions.

#12 · (Edited)
Got to give the guy credit he did what Vale himself & other racers could not do give Ducati a world title

I don't think anyone will ever question if he is or was a good rider. It's pretty obvious.
None of my friends including the haters question his ability.
I think people like to hate on him because he was vocal about things in the sport that sucked while everyone but Colin Edwards was quiet about it.
Everybody still likes Edwards though.

#10 ·
Got to give the guy credit he did what Vale himself & other racers could not do give Ducati a world title

Reactions: CBR Time
#13 ·
He said things as they were, and a lot of people take it as him being the bad guy. Reminds me of Senna... He believed in true racing, and didn't keep quiet about the bs going around. It's hard to look like the good guy when you're basically the only one talking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.