Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

SoCal Memorial Ride 11-11-12

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  PhillyB 
#1 ·
First of all, I apologize for the short notice, but I had to post this in here, because I really like what these guys are doing setting up this ride, and because I'd like to have some .net riders to roll up there with!

This is a ride put on by Coachella Valley Fallen Riders - a group that does a yearly ride (this is the 8th) to remember those riders from the valley that have lost their lives.

This is a slow paced ride - It's not meant to show off who can do the biggest wheelie, or stunt, it's in remembrance of those who died doing what we all love to do! Last year we met up in Palm Springs - rode down Highway 111 together towards Highway 74 (a nice little mountain ride) and continued just past the lake for a barbeque. This year I'm not 100% sure what's planned.

I'm having trouble posting the little flier they made up so I'll do so from my phone right now (if I can do that) - here is also a link to the Facebook event for the ride: http://www.facebook.com/events/428734710516635/

Would love to see some of you guys there. The ride starts at 10AM (I imagine kickstands up at about 10:30 or 10:45) Sunday the 11th, at 268 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, but I'd like to meet up beforehand so that we can all roll up together.

If there's anything specific I forgot to mention, or you have any questions let me know.

Thanks!

See less See more
#11 ·
pretty cool...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.