Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

knox handroids

5K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  brmoore 
#1 ·
Not sure i beleive her but i think my gf just got me a pair...i found a new pair going for a discount and they were taking offers too...so i said hey look at this, forgetting my birthday is at the end of this month and i think she's bought them, nice of her i want them haha but im the kind of person that doesnt like people spending money on me, she's told me i think since the last idea she had(or one of them) was to get me a haynes manual as i had wondered into halford who only had 03-06 and that stopped me getting it at the time, since i know how to do most things anyway from owning only honda bikes all my life, but the other day i bought it and she looked annoyed and i found out why haha

If she got it right(she knows im a medium, she was there when i tried the exact gloves above on at the honda dealer i use but there's also a pod version) I won't be annoyed haha! :shakehand

See less See more
#3 ·
I have the handroids, and they're wonderful. The pods look cool but to me if you're going to spend that much (I think the pods are 200) you might as well be getting the full gauntlet, much more protection and they look phenomenal. I bought mine L, usually I'm an XL, they were super tight but have since stretched and feel great.

Silent, mine were 250 btw

#5 ·
haven't crashed in them yet but I've heard good things from people who've gone down in them. The palms are made of kangaroo leather(tan stuff), which is more resistant to abrasion, the black on the palms is the high wear areas (throttle, brake finger, etc) so they're double covered, but the kangaroo leather is more than enough in a slide from what I hear.

#6 ·
Oh and the 250, yes it was pricey, but for me it was a gift from the parents, and I work with my hands so I pay top notch prices to keep them safe :)

#7 ·
My pair had a stitching issue inside the finger when I got them. Had to send them back to the store, and they forwarded for repair. They seem fine now (despite them claiming there was nothing wrong).

They start too look grubby pretty quickly. The last few days I've worn winter gloves though, as it's a bit chilly in the mornings with them.

#8 ·
yea im wearing rst tractechs now, so for me its full glove or nothing im not a stunter, ive got heated grips :spank: haha

i felt the kangaroo leather in the shop they're nice

£160 new in the UK if anyone is wondering but thats why my gf jumped on them, i saw them going much less :drunk:

it's the red/white i wanted like the first pic at the top, and dunno about anyone else but my rst's are medium and knox medium fits me the same...if not better

but as you can see below all my gear is white so grubby doesn't matter to me i know white goes grubby, even my 600rr.net keychain the white is grubby :p

#10 ·
but as you can see below all my gear is white so grubby doesn't matter to me i know white goes grubby, even my 600rr.net keychain the white is grubby :p
I got some kick a$$ leather cleaner wipes from work that made the white parts of my leathers look better than a Daz advert. the whole suit looks brand new, if you want me to get you some let me know, you'll have to wax your leathers again after you use them but that should be a regular thing anyway

congrats on the gloves, they look the tits

#9 ·
ive got a pair of tractech,s and a pair of motopilot evo,s the evo,s are nice for £60
i like the handroids but they were out of my price range unfortunately,nice gloves though

#12 ·
i have a pair and love them.

went down on the track and they were pretty much unscathed
yea a dainese rep showed me a dainese suit from a 90mph off, starting to think all these pricey bits of gear are worthit, that guy is having the titanium shoulder peice replaced, thats it, jacket held up more than ok:shakehand

my ugly self is becoming a more worthit object these days!:crackup: if i get all the gear i would like i worked out i'll be protected by nearly £1700 worth of motorcycle gear!!

#15 ·
I don't have any problems putting them on personally. Only about 5-10 sec longer than my buddies with normal gloves. there is a small wrist strap as well as the boa system.

Sizing is comparable to rst, but most you want to size down from most other brands.

I ordered a med at first but they were slightly to big and hurt the servings of my fingers. When. I got the smalls they were way tight, almost painful, I had one of my friends with giant hands shove his hand in them once to stretch them a bit, they were still tight for a week or so but they broke in perfect and no complaints overall

" insert clever quote here"

#18 ·
#21 · (Edited)
#28 ·

2012 blade, £7495/$11900

2k miles!! and being sold by a Honda dealer so you'll know it's not a duff!!

Somebody lend me £8k? the spare is for the bump in insurance that will come from insuring 600 to 1000cc haha, seriously these winter prices are crazy, thats a £12k bike with 2k miles on it, I need to win the damn lottery(and then be a cheapo anyways and wait for winter prices everytime)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.