Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Custom RR Decals

31K views 205 replies 27 participants last post by  KrazyGraphics 
#1 · (Edited)
I do have all of this for sale , so you can go OEM looking but full out custom !

Any decal color with outline color , I will even do this with the tail decals , honda decals and the CBR !

Let me know if interested , I can probably whip up a photoshop too if needed. :shakehand

See less See more
#84 · (Edited)
pm me the price for reflective vs non-reflective please.

And i'm assuming that piece i didn't want fits in the middle of the windscreen like above picture.

You can just go ahead and include it than. Make it full black and the wording would be orange.

#102 ·
Do you have anything for the side fairings cbr and 600rr logo on a 2009. I've been wanting something custom but not sure what may look good with the red/black 09. Want to keep them the same size, and just different from the stock.

ارسلت من حاسوب بي!!

#103 ·
Does the 09 have the same fairing as the 2010 ?

I have so many files , maybe you could do the playboy theme ?

I can make that for a 2009 , red / black outline .. or other way around

#108 ·
Thats doing full color , I'm not currently setup to do that right now .. I wish I was. We can do a solid color with an outline if you want .

#113 ·
I will finish it up tomorrow , I have a killer headache from looking at this damn computer all day. All I have left is some sponsor decals and thats it ..

#119 ·
Don't mind the little squares you see , those are just marks my software makes so I can properly align the 2 colors .

So ok , this kit is done ... whos NEXT ??? who wants what !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.