Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

I Got Myself a CBR600rr

3K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Lieo 
#1 ·
It has been two months for me. I started on a CBR250r, my brother was helping me learn for the first week or so, after that I caught on to it. A month later I was out in group rides and that was what really pushed me to be better, I was riding for atleast 6 hours a day, it's amazing it's like something epic, adrenaline and thrill while riding is just uncanny. After the first month I was disappointed by the CBR250r's power and demanded a CBR600rr which my good brother bought for me, I can't even begin to explain how amazing this bike is, beastly power, amazing sound, very smooth gear switching, can ride above 10Kmph without switching to 2nd gear, has a racing seating position and very responsive, it goes as fast as you want it to. I am still practicing on it, I'll upload pics in a few. Also inb4 2 months aren't enough for a transition to CBR600rr. :cruising::cruising::cruising::cruising:

#5 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing Automotive exterior

It's my HTC's camera so the quality is quite horrible. It's a 2011 HRC colors CBR600rr, it did 2000Ks before I bought it, we got it for 9k$ which isn't a bad deal for where I come from. The bike is pretty much new, it's pretty amazing as well.

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Funny you should say that, I am homeschooling my last year of High school. So I just spend all my time riding. He literally got me everything bike related and all what he wanted in return was for me to graduate with superb grades, so I was like DEAL!

#14 ·
Congrats. Be careful. A lot different than the 250. Enjoy it. Beautiful bike as well.

#19 ·
Congrats on the gift! Finish out your last year strong and take care of your ride

#25 ·
#30 ·
Nice bike. Congrats! Ride responsibly. And don't let you brother down by dropping your grade.

BTW, is your brother adopting at the moment. If so, let me know. :ciao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.