Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

clip-ons... which ones?

35K views 72 replies 28 participants last post by  JCmotogp23 
#1 ·
I know there are a few dudes out there that were having clearance issues with their aftermarket clip ons. I was wondering what everyone is using and how they like them or any problems they've had.

#51 ·
I ended up getting the Woodcraft clip ons with the risers. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for new clip ons, absolutely amazing, I love em.

#52 ·
This is really getting to me. I order a 48mm woodcraft clip ons, with a 1.5 risers (did not mentioned that they were for a 600rr bike), and I hate them; I hate the fact that they are 0 deg. I will call woodcraft tomorrow and will see if the 600r setup has any degree to it, if not, I am extremely tempted to take them off :(

#55 ·
I honestly dont know what degree mine are, but I remember when I put them on they were the same as the OEM clip ons I took off. They are exactly the same as OEM only I was able to adjust them to how I wanted them. I hope you get it all figured out cause they really are awesome, and super easy to swap parts out on if you fall.

#57 ·
I honestly dont know what degree mine are, but I remember when I put them on they were the same as the OEM clip ons I took off. They are exactly the same as OEM only I was able to adjust them to how I wanted them. I hope you get it all figured out cause they really are awesome, and super easy to swap parts out on if you fall.

Just talked to them, and they do have 7 degress (just like the OEM). I might've installed them incorrectly, even tho I followed the instructions.

I will check the installation asap, and will post my results.

#60 ·
Well, its official :retard:

The left clip on clamp was on the right side, and the right on the left side :crackup:

Everything is now the way its supposed to be, and the difference if VERY noticeable. Glad I clicked on this thread, it lead me to discovering my wrong doings.

Thanks everybody!

#66 ·
hey sin, well the bike is only on the track 07 model :) i hear the problem is with the stock fairing stay is that true? any idea if lower clips on aid or help on the track ie steering input or to put the front of the upper torso more over the front?

#67 ·
hey sin, well the bike is only on the track 07 model :) i hear the problem is with the stock fairing stay is that true? any idea if lower clips on aid or help on the track ie steering input or to put the front of the upper torso more over the front?
That's all personal preference as far as the angle of your bars. What works for someone else may not work for you. You could get an aftermarket stay and not have to deal with clearance issues. But as is you won't have full left to right movement, which on a track bike might not affect you.

#68 · (Edited)
im tryin to have a more comfortable ride without having my wrist aching as much and i only ride street and would like to be able to lock the steering, will 48mm zero degree sick innovation side mounts be any good?

just found out zero degree were uncomfortable so im gonna go with 7 degree or convertibars

#69 ·
I see that everyone has nothing but good things to say about the woodcrafts ones. I personally wal looking at the attack performacne clipons. does anybody have any experiences with the attach performance set? this is for a track only bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.