Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Would you do it? 2012 Honda CBR 600 for a 2011 Ducati 848 EVO

5K views 56 replies 21 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 ·
So I was helping my friend look for his first bike today when I came across a 2011 Ducati 848 EVE with 3k miles on the odo for $10,400, the dealer said I could in all likelyhood trade my CBR in and put $1k down and she would be mine. I am seriously contemplating this, would you guys pull the trigger?

#39 ·
I noticed loosing weight does alter the numbers as well which is a motivator to loose weight lol

#42 ·
I think I'm going to hold off on the 848 and just keep with my CBR for now. When I get back from my next deployment I think I'll probably be upgrading though. Thanks for all the opinions guys, I appreciate it.

#47 ·
You are welcome but might as well thank CT (original poster ) of such link :cruising:

#51 ·
Dave
If you add Rear sets with different set up from stock number will change as well just as much as loosing weight affects changes as well time for me to get motivated and knock some weight I am starting tomorrow slowly but surely I will get there come 2013

#53 · (Edited)
Thanks for being polite but I would prefer to get ragged on so I would acquire more motivation now that I am jobless I got no excuse :cursin: to be a slacker it's my new goal and I am taking it serious
"""""Got to Dream to Accomplish """"""

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.