Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

New from Italy

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Nuttynu 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Alessandro, i'm 21...i'm italian and i live in italy! I hope to talk to you, it seems a good forum! i have 08 cbr 600 rr red/black/grey

greetings to all!

Alessandro :ciao:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice ride, Alessandro. Where are you in Italy? I live in Milan. I may be the slowest ever rider - a bike like yours passed me like I wasn't moving between Como and Milan a few weeks ago - I guess it wasn't you, but thought I'd say hello just in case.

Cheers,

Mark

#13 ·
I love Sardinia. I lived in Palau for two years while serving in the military. I lived there from 1996 to 1998. Great memories. I can't wait to go back as a civilian someday.
yes, i remember that the us army worked in Sardinia ( also maddalena?? ), for various reasons Palau is one of the most beautiful place in sardinia... you were lucky! you think that you were paid to work here .... usually people spend a lot of money to go here!!! :thumbup:

#7 ·
Welcome to the site. I lived in Gaeta for a few years. Italy is a beautiful country. I miss it and can't wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#9 ·
Rosso II should be perfect for your type of riding. welcome to the forum & i love Italian stuff, i have a lot of them except for Ducati sportbikes. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.