Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

I just wanna get this straight.

15K views 155 replies 54 participants last post by  sumone 
#1 ·
god damn. i hate these the most when riding.

RIGHT HAND TURNS. NOT AT HIGH SPEEDS OR COASTING SPEEDS. RIGHT HAND TURNS AFTER STOP SIGNS OR A RED LIGHT. i need to creep forward to check for cars or pedestrians or cyclist. and once i creep up i just eliminated my 4-5 feet that i get to use before going straight and turning

now my realy question is

HOW DO I MAKE A RIGHT HAND TURN? OFF OF NO SPEED. i want to learn hhow to make a smooth right hand turn off of a stop sign or a red light and keep my lane.

dont tell me i need an msf course or whatever ijust finished. im fine withe verything but this is something i need to work on and i want tips and advice. im a confident and safe rider.

please just some help. no need to flame it wont do anyone any good. thanks

right hand turns at a stop and moving forward any tips?

#44 ·
+1 for Def. Squid, Hope he dont live around the STL area!

#50 ·
This thread should be titled " I just wanna get this Right "

#58 ·
this fools so full of sh!t its coming out his keyboard

#59 ·
LoL. 12,000 thats a lot of left turns at high speed cause you already cant turn right, HAHA

do yourself a favor, STFU back up a few steps, apologize and ask forgiveness for being a douche bag.

anytime you wanna do a bike dance let me know when your near ottawa, 511 beginning to end. that should shut you up.

#62 ·
LoL. 12,000 thats a lot of left turns at high speed cause you already cant turn right, HAHA
Lol BjYorko's picture comments and crash's comment made my day...but in all seriousness I have found make right turns little more difficult on the rr than I found on a 250r and riding with more experienced friends helped visualize body positioning for stopped right turns.

#63 ·
^^ yea man you cant teach somebody to ride a bike over the internet. you have to get out and do it.

that was the answer to OP's question. but when faced with the reality that he would have to rough it out and go practice he quickly turned on those who were trying to help.

#66 ·
Looking forward to your post in the 'crash boom bang' section OP.

Where do you live exactly? I'd love to live somewhere that 'right-turns' are my biggest frustration.

*Side note thats slightly on-topic: Turning (at all speeds and directions) became painfully easy after I replaced the stock tires with some Q2's.

#68 ·
First of all, I smell a troll coming out from under the bridge. Secondly, if the OP wasn't a troll, then after the first smartass reply from him/her/it, the responses to this thread should just have stopped. He's obviously not serious, one way or the other about the question.

#70 ·
HAHAHA..MAN BEEEF BEEEFFFF

honestly though, for the guys here that didnt act like a smart ass and was just being down to earth and trying to help a brother out thanks alot. im not a squid i take my riding very seriously and i do try to be safe at all times. every rider has things he or she can work on and i know i gotta get out there and practice on many things but one of my weaknesses are that i find are right turns. thats it. its not that i cant do it or am seriously horrible at it. i just wish i was as good with right turns as i am with other things i do. but all and all thanks for the great advice. and for the ass kissing losers lol get a lifee stop blowing ppl off its like a domino effect.

anyways yeaa take it easy guys. unless u wanna reply to this post and start some more crap i can sit here all day laugh my asssss offf. omg u still got poo on the inside of ur butt cheeks? OMFG GROSS

#77 ·
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're an e-thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.

#81 ·
:crackup::crackup::crackup: Josh you just earned a spot in my sig son

Reactions: ninja rr
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.