Did my first pass today :) : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > General Discussion

General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.


Sponsored by: TCX Boots

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Did my first pass today :)

there is this stretch of road i pass everyday after leaving work, but today was special. its 3 lanes about mile long, with concrete walls on the side, no fear of anyone cutting me off no fear of anyone poping out of nowhere. im at the red light, on the white line. im like o hell ya its on... lol i clutch my bike a bit taking off around 3k rpm soon as im off i release the clutch and prob 70% throttle it, guessing i switch around 10k rpm into 2nd then 3rd around same rpm, was going about 80 mph what a rush... when i look back the cars at the light are little dots... lol loved it. any tips on launching would be great.
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I do rev a tad just to avoid lull in the throttle itself, but smooth smooth smooth rolling on throttle and fast but smooth on the clutch/upshifts allows me to enjoy very quick throttles... if new to launching, please be cautious of hitting 14ishK on the odo and slamming it into 2nd full throttle... as what would normally seem obvious, the front end will easily come up in second.

Mort
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
LearningCurve
Pocketbike Racer
 
LearningCurve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oakboro, NC
Posts: 480
Thanks: 54
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Launching hard takes alot of clutch slip and practice.

That sounds pretty general but it's what I've learned, maybe someone can explain it better.

Last edited by LearningCurve; 04-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.
LearningCurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yah thats pretty much what i did, i kinda took off at 25% throttle, and clutching it a bit, then when my bike got moving i would say 70% throttle, then switch into 2nd at i would guess 10k, w/e it was mad fun lol.
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
ChrisR.Conley
Pocketbike Racer
 
ChrisR.Conley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Waukee, IA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfelix View Post
there is this stretch of road i pass everyday after leaving work, but today was special. its 3 lanes about mile long, with concrete walls on the side, no fear of anyone cutting me off no fear of anyone poping out of nowhere. im at the red light, on the white line. im like o hell ya its on... lol i clutch my bike a bit taking off around 3k rpm soon as im off i release the clutch and prob 70% throttle it, guessing i switch around 10k rpm into 2nd then 3rd around same rpm, was going about 80 mph what a rush... when i look back the cars at the light are little dots... lol loved it. any tips on launching would be great.
And the bike is JUST getting going at 10k!!! It makes maximum torque between 10k and 12k I think. Hang on!!!
ChrisR.Conley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
Slowbagger
fast03600rr
 
Slowbagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 9,993
Thanks: 89
Thanked 45 Times in 27 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ownage !!
__________________
Phatstud

07 Harley Bagger
07 RMZ 250
99 KX60
Slowbagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisR.Conley View Post
And the bike is JUST getting going at 10k!!! It makes maximum torque between 10k and 12k I think. Hang on!!!
Yeah, you really feel her pull at 7k, but you're absolutely correct, that fun stuff above 10k is the chit.

Also as the OP mentioned though... whatever is right! The fact is you're having a blast :) Keep enjoying it.

Mort
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #8
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so question rev engine to 3-4k rpm, clutch it out, do you throttle down on first? OR WHAT % THROTTLE do you give it then switch to 2nd and full throttle?
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #9
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Personally I don't really attempt to get max start from a stop... so I'm probably 20% or so (way within the grip capability of the bike) and I still let the clutch catch comfortably (not snapping it). Once I'm fully released on the clutch I roll (quickly, probably a second or two - BUT smooth) on the throttle to 100%, when I hit about 14.5~15k I quick shift to second and then 'quickly' but 'smoothly' roll on to second back up to 100%... takes about another 2 seconds to get to 100%. By the smoothness and no snapping of the throttle the bike will stay down but launch very quickly. Also do your best to grip with your legs, do not be applying a ton of push or pull on the bars/grips with your hands during this... if the front get's light you want it pointed straight.

With this method I may not 'launch' off the line, but once comfortably planted (only takes seconds) she launches up 'I think' around 70 give or take in first and rolling heavy on second will put me well over 100mph before hitting 15k...

Also, another reminder, don't 'snap' off the gas at these torques (high rpm's) either... the back end can 'reverse torque' get loose and you can high side. Roll-off easy and smooth to back off those speeds or upshift quickly a few gears to bring down those rpms.

I feel like perhaps this is too much detail for someone who hasn't just kind of worked this all out themselves, and I'm by no means a professional... another disclaimer, this is my method, of how 'I' ride if I want to launch and is by no means a text book explanation.

Mort
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #10
fijiblue92vr4
Training Wheel Hero
 
fijiblue92vr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 81
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortikus View Post
I do rev a tad just to avoid lull in the throttle itself, but smooth smooth smooth rolling on throttle and fast but smooth on the clutch/upshifts allows me to enjoy very quick throttles... if new to launching, please be cautious of hitting 14ishK on the odo and slamming it into 2nd full throttle... as what would normally seem obvious, the front end will easily come up in second.

Mort
i wish haha not with my fat a$& on the 600 lol i look like a clown in a circus
fijiblue92vr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #11
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiblue92vr4 View Post
i wish haha not with my fat a$& on the 600 lol i look like a clown in a circus
Lol... I suppose there could be variables

Mort
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i am an athletic 130 pound guy, keeping the feet planted on the pegs is a good tip thanks, dont think my balls are planted well enough yet for 100% throttle.. lol and if im not mistaken my bike has some sort of traction control to prevent tire spin off throttle or some ****? the other day i was going about 20 mph and down shifted into 1st, just testing what gears i can down shift to safely, and the rear wheel seemed to just sputter kind of idk... i should of got the abs model though that **** comes in handy.. had to slam on my brakes today for the first time, tow truck pulled out of the expressway me going only around 65 i used both front and rear brakes + down shift and felt the back skid a bit, just released a little then reapply. cant wait to hit the track on sunday though idc if i lose the drag races on the 1/8th i just wanna have some fun! lol
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #13
ChrisR.Conley
Pocketbike Racer
 
ChrisR.Conley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Waukee, IA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfelix View Post
well i am an athletic 130 pound guy, keeping the feet planted on the pegs is a good tip thanks, dont think my balls are planted well enough yet for 100% throttle.. lol and if im not mistaken my bike has some sort of traction control to prevent tire spin off throttle or some ****? the other day i was going about 20 mph and down shifted into 1st, just testing what gears i can down shift to safely, and the rear wheel seemed to just sputter kind of idk... i should of got the abs model though that **** comes in handy.. had to slam on my brakes today for the first time, tow truck pulled out of the expressway me going only around 65 i used both front and rear brakes + down shift and felt the back skid a bit, just released a little then reapply. cant wait to hit the track on sunday though idc if i lose the drag races on the 1/8th i just wanna have some fun! lol
CBR doesn't have a slipper clutch, so you have to be careful with the revs when downshifting. The rear end can "chatter" a bit in that situation or if you unsettle the bike during braking. Try to avoid this... lol Its not likely that you'll lose the rear end but its exciting... in a bad way

No TC either. And I don't think ABS would have helped the situation. But I haven't ridden an ABS model so I might be wrong.
ChrisR.Conley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #14
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
maybe this info is from the 06 zx10 i was looking at buying before i got the 2012 cbr? hmm idk lol! either way hopefully i can get some vids of me at the 1/8th mile track =D
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:04 AM   #15
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfelix View Post
maybe this info is from the 06 zx10 i was looking at buying before i got the 2012 cbr? hmm idk lol! either way hopefully i can get some vids of me at the 1/8th mile track =D
Looking at the GoPro Hero2 unit myself. That'd be some footage to a good tunes soundtrack... 1/8 or 1/4 mile runs.

Mort
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #16
Honda125 358
Pocketbike Racer
 
Honda125 358's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 459
Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You don't want to actually launch your bike. It'll burn the clutch out quick and it's just not worth it.
*how I learned to launch on a dirtbike*
But to launch it (like if you were in a closed course race) you want to find the "sweet spot" on the clutch (where it just starts to engage) and keep it there until you're ready to go. Sit all the way forward, both feet on the ground. right before you launch you want to have your throttle pinned. From there it's all clutch work. BE CAREFUL! It is retarded easy to loop out and cost yourself a lot of money in plastics, bent parts, etc.

Again, that's roughly how I learned to launch on a dirt bike. I'm sure street has it's variations. Like I said, don't launch on the street because 1. you look like (and are) an ******* if you do this in traffic and 2. it's not worth the clutch wear.
__________________
2007 CBR600RR, a work in progress
Honda125 358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #17
Mortikus
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Mortikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 817
Thanks: 68
Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda125 358 View Post
But to launch it (like if you were in a closed course race) you want to find the "sweet spot" on the clutch (where it just starts to engage) and keep it there until you're ready to go. Sit all the way forward, both feet on the ground. right before you launch you want to have your throttle pinned. From there it's all clutch work.
This makes a helluva lot of sense, to truly maximize it.

M
Mortikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #18
Superhawk
Knee Dragger
 
Superhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Jose
Posts: 248
Thanks: 8
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It works the same on streetbikes (racing) you modulate the power going to the wheel with the clutch not the throttle. This is why if you do it enough times you will soon be replacing the clutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda125 358 View Post
You don't want to actually launch your bike. It'll burn the clutch out quick and it's just not worth it.
*how I learned to launch on a dirtbike*
But to launch it (like if you were in a closed course race) you want to find the "sweet spot" on the clutch (where it just starts to engage) and keep it there until you're ready to go. Sit all the way forward, both feet on the ground. right before you launch you want to have your throttle pinned. From there it's all clutch work. BE CAREFUL! It is retarded easy to loop out and cost yourself a lot of money in plastics, bent parts, etc.

Again, that's roughly how I learned to launch on a dirt bike. I'm sure street has it's variations. Like I said, don't launch on the street because 1. you look like (and are) an ******* if you do this in traffic and 2. it's not worth the clutch wear.
__________________
trackday whore
2011 CBR600RR, 2009 125 Zuma
Superhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #19
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhawk View Post
It works the same on streetbikes (racing) you modulate the power going to the wheel with the clutch not the throttle. This is why if you do it enough times you will soon be replacing the clutch.
=/ that suks o well sissy launch for me :)
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer
 
crashkhanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,748
Thanks: 409
Thanked 304 Times in 262 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
With enough practice you can launch these bikes at 6-8k with the right amount of clutch play. Watch out for spin up though!, if your tires aren't hot enough/over pressurized/slick or cold pavement that can happen and its one helluva ride! At the track, you can step it up 8k-10k even more! :)

The front may come up a little but as you engage the clutch more; it will pull the RPMs/tire down Quickly! Clutchless upshifts will save you time and help bring down your times too.

Having your rear suspension setup for hard launches will help too. You want to maximize traction by having the right amount of weight transfer over the rear while not causing the bike to wheelie too easily.

Best advice: go to your local 1/8 -1/4 mile track and practice slipping the clutch.

As Honda mentioned before, you want to release your clutch right to the point that its starting to engage. From there, you will roll onto the throttle while slipping the clutch. You will be able to roll into 100% throttle in 1st with the right amount of clutch play.
__________________
'07 CBR600RR Track-Only Demon!



'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD

Last edited by crashkhanman; 04-12-2012 at 09:13 AM.
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #21
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer
 
crashkhanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,748
Thanks: 409
Thanked 304 Times in 262 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfelix View Post
i used both front and rear brakes + down shift and felt the back skid a bit, just released a little then reapply. cant wait to hit the track on sunday though idc if i lose the drag races on the 1/8th i just wanna have some fun! lol
That my friend is a receipe for disaster. The rear brake should only be used to slow the bike in stop and go traffic and stabilize the bike during low speed turns. Glad you stayed up

Professional can use it at times on the track for trailbraking but again...professionals
__________________
'07 CBR600RR Track-Only Demon!



'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
m_600_m
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 448
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Now that i have a 1000 i have not really tried to takeoff as hard (still getting to know the bike). With my 07 6rr and the old r6 i had i gave them hell off the line. I was never any good at it tho. I had a few good starts on the rr and only 1 on the r6.

It just takes time. If you have a friend thats good/good teacher that helps the most.
__________________
2008 CBR1000RR
APEX adjustable clip ons, M4 Slip on, just over 5k miles. New and ready to be abused.
m_600_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
ChrisR.Conley
Pocketbike Racer
 
ChrisR.Conley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Waukee, IA
Posts: 342
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkhanman View Post
That my friend is a receipe for disaster. The rear brake should only be used to slow the bike in stop and go traffic and stabilize the bike during low speed turns. Glad you stayed up

Professional can use it at times on the track for trailbraking but again...professionals
Ummm, why are they there then? You should ALWAYS use smooth, firm pressure on BOTH brakes. Rear brake accounts for roughly 20% of your braking force when used correctly.
ChrisR.Conley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #24
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer
 
crashkhanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,748
Thanks: 409
Thanked 304 Times in 262 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisR.Conley View Post
Ummm, why are they there then? You should ALWAYS use smooth, firm pressure on BOTH brakes. Rear brake accounts for roughly 20% of your braking force when used correctly.

"The rear brake should only be used to slow the bike in stop and go traffic and stabilize the bike during low speed turns."

In emergency situations....the rear brake should not be used. The rear brake and 20% you mention is for my above statement.

Taken from another thread:
This is hard braking with the front brake....what roll will the rear brake play here?
__________________
'07 CBR600RR Track-Only Demon!



'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD

Last edited by crashkhanman; 04-12-2012 at 02:04 PM.
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #25
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkhanman View Post
"The rear brake should only be used to slow the bike in stop and go traffic and stabilize the bike during low speed turns."

In emergency situations....the rear brake should not be used. The rear brake and 20% you mention is for my above statement.
when i went to the MSF course i was told i should always use both front and rear brakes? my instructor was a 25 year retired motorcycle state trooper...
either way im getting the feel for my bike more and more. i raced a kawasaki yesterday, **** looked old maybe like 2002, we raced 20-90 mph i was granny shifting and not even full throttle and i kept up with him, lol.
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #26
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer
 
crashkhanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,748
Thanks: 409
Thanked 304 Times in 262 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Continue to do what the MSF teaches but be aware that your rearend will be extremely light in the event of heavy braking.

Well written article: http://www.sportrider.com/riding_tip...e/viewall.html
__________________
'07 CBR600RR Track-Only Demon!



'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD

Last edited by crashkhanman; 04-12-2012 at 02:08 PM.
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #27
Royalfelix
Knee Dragger
 
Royalfelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 209
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thanks for the tips, ill keep all this in mind!
__________________
those who are always doing what they know, are never doing something new to learn.
Royalfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum