Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Car Gang, Texas

7K views 75 replies 37 participants last post by  TribalCBR06 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow... That's some ****... Kill this assholes...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: brmoore
#6 ·
I hate the gun laws in Chicago. It keeps it so only the criminals can carry. There would definitely be a few shots across the hood and if that didn't work a few into the cabin. Stay safe.

#15 ·
Time To buy a glock and **** the california no carry law. If Gang members can do it, I can too. No warning shots. I will shoot into the cabin, and Im aiming for brains

#17 ·
I would defiently remember the car that tried. And they would have a world of pain coming to them.

#20 ·
Wtf??????????

#22 ·
So when your not bullying us here your bullying in the 1000rr forum X????

#28 ·
Same thing is happening out here in NC. A friend's wife is an EMT and she says shes seen several in one night.

#30 ·
Can do that unles they have evidence, cause all of this is just hear say.

Ride safe and be alert. If so, have a go pro or any camera recording when riding. And we all know these bikes can out run this little cagers !!

#36 ·
So what are the cops doing about this? Why aren't they arresting and impounding any vehicle that has TNT sticker on it?

Sent while sitting on the crapper.
i think the beter question would be, what are the bikers doing about it??

here in philly very few ride alone (mostly small crews) but even if they are alone and get run off the road, 20 other riders are just a phone call away. it wont be long before these idiots are overun by a squid-squad that'll leave those tonka cars smoldering!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.