* Looking at myself ride when I'm riding past a mirrored surface;
* Talk and pat my bike just as I am about to walk away - 'daymn', 'sexy biach', 'mmmhmmm' etc..;
* Rocking back and forth on my tippy toes at the lights;
* Play with the play in the throttle when at the lights;
* Lick my finger and rub off bug guts that are on the lights so that my bike can 'see' better, the rest of the bike probably remains filthy;
* Talk to myself - future/past conversations;
* Have a one sided convo with the person in the car next to me - roll play trying to chat them up if they are hot;
* Wait for the temp to reach 42°C before I jump on bike;
* Constantly jab the middle indicator button even though I know they aren't on;
* Drop down a gear when in the middle lane, even though most cars can't hear me anyway - I like to think it helps...;
* Start every ride exactly the same way - put on k jeans, r boot, l boot, jacket, (backpack), walk to bike, start, helmet, left glove, jump on bike, 'correct' myself, right glove.
I'm guilty of a ton of these, most of em in fact! The only one I don't see that I do that I can think of is at a light i pull the brake lever to the beat of the music. I like to think everyone behind me can then tell which song I'm listening to.
A few more i thoght of.
I eat sandwiches and burgers the same, I eat the outsides first then eat the middle last.
I drum on my tank at stop lights alot.
This one is going to sound weird, do not take it the wrong way. But i use babies as a reference of a unit of measurement. For example, if I'm starving ill say I could eat a baby, meaning a baby's size worth of food. Meaning physical size of an infant. And I use this in many scenarios.
I shave before I get in the shower so tht way I don't have to rinse my face off at the sink, I can just use the shower to do so.
Playing basketball, if in going to take a free throw, I spin the ball till my backhand is on a part of the ball with no letters or symbols.
I sit when I pee 85% of the time
My friends and I text pictures of our sh!t to each other if its of notable size.
lol, guess i'm not the only one to look for the elusive 7th gear. when i'm splitting lanes or riding the twisties, and i forget what gear i'm in, i'll shift all the way to 6th (search for 7th again), then downshift to either 4th or 3rd. more reason to get the GI mod done this winter.
whenever i get back on the bike after a stop (ie: gas, shopping, food, etc), even if the next place i'm going to is down the road, i cross myself (catholic thing). never cross myself in the car though.
i always kickstand rotate clockwise.
i always give a nice little rev in tunnels.
i also wet my toothbrush prior to applying toothpaste.
toilet paper goes over the top to the front of the roll. i'll change it wherever i am (if the holder allows), even if i don't have to deuce.
i always open bathroom doors with the paper towel i just dried my hands with. i'll wash my hands really slow if there are only air dryers so someone else can open the door. or i'll grab some toilet paper to grab the handle.
at work, when i pick up backboards, i HAVE to arrange them. first by type, then by color.
SGT Mario Kawika Deleon
05.11.80 - 04.16.07
2009 phoenix - crashed [june BOTM winner]
2007 all white - the current ride
1997 328i - protection from the elements