went to jail :( - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Off Topic > Off Topic & Flame Thrower

Off Topic & Flame Thrower All non 600RR related banter goes in here...
Sponsored by: Sharp Turn Motorsports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #31
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,910
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkhanman View Post
CK in the state of VA it is illegal to swerve back and forth to warm up your tires. I assume this is the case for most states.

OP, good luck and hopefully the Judge will take it easy on you!
That may very well be true. But this discussion has come up several times here and other forums and I remember a CA/AZ spacific thread about it and someone made a very valid post of it being 100% legal in those states and I assumed many other but ever state and local law will vary but for riders saftey to avoid obsticals debris and other road hazards that may cause the rider to lose controls and injur one self or the vehicle in a safe manner is legal to move freely in their own lane as they please bein that whole lane is your riding space and is legal to ride on the left middle or right side.

That being said if it becomes a hazard to other or one self being done in an unsafe manner or distracting and causing other drivers or riders to react or enraged them selves it then becomes wreck less driving/riding or public endangerment. It being said to actually be legal to warm the tires up and actually being mentioned for something that's non existent is beyond me.. But the sighting officer or arresting officer would have to have defensive proof the rider was deliberately swirving for tire arms up and it actuall being written exactly so its illegal to do so.. Is pretty far fetched...


But seeing this rider apparently being in dubi local state and federal law does nothing to effect the laws over there.. So it doesn't do much good to argue Ps and Qs not helping the OP any. But to have the OP look into local laws there.
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #32
HardRacing.
Official Sponsor
 
HardRacing.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte_NC OHLINS_MASTER_DEALER
Posts: 3,577
Thanks: 2
Thanked 89 Times in 81 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out.

.
__________________
HardRacing.com - 704-799-2192
OHLINS_Premier Dealer_Great_Prices, Tech_Support, Full_Staff_of_Sales_Reps, Fast_Shipping, Large_Inventory and Excellent_Customer_service.
Become a FAN & And get Exclusive SMOKIN' Deals. Celebrating our 14th year in business.
HardRacing. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #33
Anx1ous
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 102
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cops are dicks when they want to be. Sorry to hear. The justice system is by no means fair or rational. Stupid people get to make stupid decisions. You are at the mercy of the idiots in power.
On a side note, warming up your tires is done better with hard acceleration and hard braking in a STRAIGHT line, rather than swerving. The flexing of the carcass is what really generates heat.
Anx1ous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #34
kali_cbr600rr
Moto GP Racer
 
kali_cbr600rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,171
Thanks: 99
Thanked 893 Times in 811 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i got a ticket for walking, by a motorcycle cop back in the day, so even some of them are just a$$holes when they want to be or need the extra check mark... (and yeah, i said some so no trippin...) --- anyways, good luck bro and hope it goes well and as others said, consulting with an attorney might not be a bad idea...
__________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------
kali_cbr600rr - build/progress (2007 blue/silver)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
kali_cbr600rr - GoPro/Video adventures
---------------------------------------------------------------------

[FS] A* Black Bat Leather Pants (36USA/52EUR) ~ CLICK HERE
kali_cbr600rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #35
tary preisser
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: shithole o' Nor Cal
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 344
Thanked 208 Times in 196 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
also, go to the impound lot and beg the attendant to take "best care" of your bike.......with a good dollop of cash.... and go by there every few days to make sure the bike is OK.....

even though you're getting banged by the system, try and work it to minimize damage to bike and soul.....

I believe you are in the right.....

GL

Last edited by tary preisser; 11-14-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
tary preisser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #36
HungRR
Training Wheel Hero
 
HungRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 66
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Doing that doesn't warm up your tires. HOpe everything works out nonetheless.
HungRR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HungRR For This Useful Post:
Inkslingerxx (11-17-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #37
Lieo
Training Wheel Hero
 
Lieo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Doha, Qatar
Posts: 97
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That sucks man, hopefully you get your bikes pretty soon.
Lieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #38
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay
I'm a pretty lady!!!
 
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 5,543
Thanks: 776
Thanked 687 Times in 581 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
For $50 american ill get your bike out of the impound, for $17 more ill guarantee you keep your license. For $80 ill make it so this never happened, you dig???

Hope it all works out for you homie!!
__________________
2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883N

2W1R elCapitan

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try!"
Alexander the Great

"You can go to hell, I'm going to TEXAS!!" Davy Crockett

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Happy Catholic


Last edited by weStTXgrEase_mOnKay; 11-14-2012 at 11:23 PM.
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #39
tary preisser
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: shithole o' Nor Cal
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 344
Thanked 208 Times in 196 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wstxgrsmnky - that may work in Texas,
but it will be lots more $ in Dubai!
tary preisser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #40
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay
I'm a pretty lady!!!
 
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 5,543
Thanks: 776
Thanked 687 Times in 581 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tary preisser View Post
wstxgrsmnky - that may work in Texas,
but it will be lots more $ in Dubai!
Me and op go back to the 80's. So I'm gonna charge him my regular rate.
__________________
2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883N

2W1R elCapitan

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try!"
Alexander the Great

"You can go to hell, I'm going to TEXAS!!" Davy Crockett

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Happy Catholic

weStTXgrEase_mOnKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:07 AM   #41
tary preisser
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: shithole o' Nor Cal
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 344
Thanked 208 Times in 196 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Please, may I be your friend too ?...

probably, I will need (astute!) legal services at some point!.

Last edited by tary preisser; 11-15-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: +info
tary preisser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #42
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay
I'm a pretty lady!!!
 
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 5,543
Thanks: 776
Thanked 687 Times in 581 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tary preisser View Post
Please, may I be your friend too ?...

probably, I will need (astute!) legal services at some point!.
O'tay!!! We are now amigos. Let's grab a cervesa and harasse the elderly.
__________________
2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883N

2W1R elCapitan

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try!"
Alexander the Great

"You can go to hell, I'm going to TEXAS!!" Davy Crockett

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Happy Catholic

weStTXgrEase_mOnKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #43
salsaleh
AMA Supersport Racer
 
salsaleh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,113
Thanks: 34
Thanked 115 Times in 86 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by weStTXgrEase_mOnKay View Post
For $50 american ill get your bike out of the impound, for $17 more ill guarantee you keep your license. For $80 ill make it so this never happened, you dig???

Hope it all works out for you homie!!
im willing to add a 0 to all ur rates, however, one thing u forgot to mention

for 1000$, what can you do to the ******* that pulled me over ?
__________________

Your daily dose of pre-workout motivation, fitness articles, and whatever it takes to go beast-mode on em

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Painan...40363356065027
salsaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:36 AM   #44
salsaleh
AMA Supersport Racer
 
salsaleh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,113
Thanks: 34
Thanked 115 Times in 86 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungRR View Post
Doing that doesn't warm up your tires. HOpe everything works out nonetheless.
in my opinion it does, you will be covering more surface area in a zigzag compared to going in a straight line, and thus the tires could get warm faster.

+ where I live is kinda sandy and dusty, so it could actually help remove whatever is on the tire
__________________

Your daily dose of pre-workout motivation, fitness articles, and whatever it takes to go beast-mode on em

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Painan...40363356065027
salsaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:59 AM   #45
SilentSun
AMA Supersport Racer
 
SilentSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,116
Thanks: 164
Thanked 159 Times in 144 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn, that's tight, guess he was feeling like a douche and decided to take it out on you.

Good luck with it all, going to jail just for riding... that shiz is just unreal :S
__________________
----------------
600rr 11
SilentSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:06 AM   #46
sincalirider
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
 
sincalirider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Visalia, Ca
Posts: 23,603
Thanks: 1,003
Thanked 1,180 Times in 895 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaleh View Post
in my opinion it does, you will be covering more surface area in a zigzag compared to going in a straight line, and thus the tires could get warm faster.

+ where I live is kinda sandy and dusty, so it could actually help remove whatever is on the tire
Great article here on why this is a myth. Other than cleaning the tire you're not actually warming up your tire any better that way. You want to warm them up fast? Do hard accelerations followed by hard braking.
__________________
sincalirider is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sincalirider For This Useful Post:
Inkslingerxx (11-17-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 03:42 AM   #47
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13
 
Nuttynu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ANCHORAGE, AK
Posts: 5,831
Images: 1
Thanks: 1,855
Thanked 378 Times in 326 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincalirider View Post
Great article here on why this is a myth. Other than cleaning the tire you're not actually warming up your tire any better that way. You want to warm them up fast? Do hard accelerations followed by hard braking.
Yeah. This was cover in the myth and truths of motorcycle thread



__________________



My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
Nuttynu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #48
redrr308
AMA Supersport Racer
 
redrr308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: washington mo
Posts: 532
Images: 4
Thanks: 6
Thanked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
And just a heads up swirving to "warm up the tires" is all bs... What people don't understand is that stopping and going in acceleration and friction on the road from rotation is what warms up tires... When you see la mens or formula racers swirving its not to warm the tires a lot of people think it is but its wrong its meant to get the cherries (little balls of old rubber due to being so soft of tires) and debris off the tire for traction... They warm their tires in the pits with warmers and a full lap around the track to get the heat up..


So swirving does nothing but bring you attention or for those who know better make you look like a fool showing off.. Unless you just went through sand or dirt is the only time I do it or if I get really bored on long trips and go with the song on my player.. But performance factor it's useless...
glad someone posted this fact.
redrr308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:48 AM   #49
clx
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Posts: 1,628
Thanks: 92
Thanked 171 Times in 122 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ah so sad bro. let monkey sort them out.
__________________


2005 600rr 36300km
2001 Isuzu kb 320 V6 LX double cab 212000km
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clx For This Useful Post:
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 AM   #50
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13
 
Nuttynu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ANCHORAGE, AK
Posts: 5,831
Images: 1
Thanks: 1,855
Thanked 378 Times in 326 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Don't drop the soap!



J.k
__________________



My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
Nuttynu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:55 AM   #51
salsaleh
AMA Supersport Racer
 
salsaleh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,113
Thanks: 34
Thanked 115 Times in 86 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"And just a heads up swirving to "warm up the tires" is all bs... What people don't understand is that stopping and going in acceleration and friction on the road from rotation is what warms up tires..."

are you guys saying that the friction between the tires and the road is the same when going in a straight line as when throwing the bike left and right ?
__________________

Your daily dose of pre-workout motivation, fitness articles, and whatever it takes to go beast-mode on em

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Painan...40363356065027
salsaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #52
clx
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Posts: 1,628
Thanks: 92
Thanked 171 Times in 122 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dude stop asking about the tire warming. if you needed to warm your tires, you were planning on speeding reclessly. no rider in his right mind rides that close to the limit.

if you told me you were swerving to feel the bike, id believe you and back you, but heating the tires, in dubai? come on bro.

still, the cop overreacted, as they mostly do. id be really humble and say and do the right thing
__________________


2005 600rr 36300km
2001 Isuzu kb 320 V6 LX double cab 212000km
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:31 AM   #53
crash277
Moto GP Racer
 
crash277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,187
Thanks: 4
Thanked 196 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clx View Post
dude stop asking about the tire warming. if you needed to warm your tires, you were planning on speeding reclessly. no rider in his right mind rides that close to the limit.

if you told me you were swerving to feel the bike, id believe you and back you, but heating the tires, in dubai? come on bro.

still, the cop overreacted, as they mostly do. id be really humble and say and do the right thing

myth!!! we have some road here where the sign says 50. you would be hard pressed to make it through at 60 without dragging your knee haha. you wouldnt wanna be on the road with cold tires.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcore View Post
Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe lmao
crash277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #54
clx
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Posts: 1,628
Thanks: 92
Thanked 171 Times in 122 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash277 View Post
myth!!! we have some road here where the sign says 50. you would be hard pressed to make it through at 60 without dragging your knee haha. you wouldnt wanna be on the road with cold tires.
you should be riding within YOUR limits, below the maximum speed allowed on the road. the indicated or suggested speed is not a target or a minimum speed requirement.

assuming you need to warm the tires, do you warm them whenever you had been waiting at a traffic ligth for 60 seconds? do you warm them after hitting water on the road?

how long does a stationary tire maintain its temperature, and how much does wind or water reduce the temperature? not trying to be a d&ck, just pointing out how flawed it is on the street.
__________________


2005 600rr 36300km
2001 Isuzu kb 320 V6 LX double cab 212000km
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:07 AM   #55
clx
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Posts: 1,628
Thanks: 92
Thanked 171 Times in 122 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincalirider View Post
Great article here on why this is a myth. Other than cleaning the tire you're not actually warming up your tire any better that way. You want to warm them up fast? Do hard accelerations followed by hard braking.
ah that clears it up. scientific experiment proves it. still the cop was an idiot for taking the OP in
__________________


2005 600rr 36300km
2001 Isuzu kb 320 V6 LX double cab 212000km
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:25 AM
brmoore
This message has been deleted by Moeman. Reason: Spam and/or unwanted content
Old 11-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #56
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer
 
crashkhanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,825
Thanks: 426
Thanked 314 Times in 269 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_32 View Post
That may very well be true. But this discussion has come up several times here and other forums and I remember a CA/AZ spacific thread about it and someone made a very valid post of it being 100% legal in those states and I assumed many other but ever state and local law will vary but for riders saftey to avoid obsticals debris and other road hazards that may cause the rider to lose controls and injur one self or the vehicle in a safe manner is legal to move freely in their own lane as they please bein that whole lane is your riding space and is legal to ride on the left middle or right side.

That being said if it becomes a hazard to other or one self being done in an unsafe manner or distracting and causing other drivers or riders to react or enraged them selves it then becomes wreck less driving/riding or public endangerment. It being said to actually be legal to warm the tires up and actually being mentioned for something that's non existent is beyond me.. But the sighting officer or arresting officer would have to have defensive proof the rider was deliberately swirving for tire arms up and it actuall being written exactly so its illegal to do so.. Is pretty far fetched...


But seeing this rider apparently being in dubi local state and federal law does nothing to effect the laws over there.. So it doesn't do much good to argue Ps and Qs not helping the OP any. But to have the OP look into local laws there.
LOL, nobody is arguing buddy Merely, stating a fact for VA. Like you said, none of this applies to the OP an thats obvious. Move along...nothing to see here.
__________________
'07 CBR600RR Track-Only Demon!
Nesba/N2/PRE/TPM/Roger Lyle "A" Group #44



'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #57
mrm3300
Not really asian
 
mrm3300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 677
Thanks: 159
Thanked 131 Times in 97 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good luck.
__________________
_______________________



(Zhjiln) I see a bunch of squids rolling deep.....
mrm3300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #58
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay
I'm a pretty lady!!!
 
weStTXgrEase_mOnKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 5,543
Thanks: 776
Thanked 687 Times in 581 Posts
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaleh View Post
im willing to add a 0 to all ur rates, however, one thing u forgot to mention

for 1000$, what can you do to the ******* that pulled me over ?
For a $1000 I can get him a job in Alaska, so he better dress warm.
__________________
2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883N

2W1R elCapitan

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try!"
Alexander the Great

"You can go to hell, I'm going to TEXAS!!" Davy Crockett

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Happy Catholic

weStTXgrEase_mOnKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #59
tary preisser
Moto GP Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: shithole o' Nor Cal
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 344
Thanked 208 Times in 196 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if you have $1000 you s/b able to get your bike back in 1/2 n hr if you can find the right"fixer"?

go get your local political rep.....and offer him a K to help you.......

and if not him, his assistant.......
tary preisser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #60
crash277
Moto GP Racer
 
crash277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,187
Thanks: 4
Thanked 196 Times in 183 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clx View Post
you should be riding within YOUR limits, below the maximum speed allowed on the road. the indicated or suggested speed is not a target or a minimum speed requirement.

assuming you need to warm the tires, do you warm them whenever you had been waiting at a traffic ligth for 60 seconds? do you warm them after hitting water on the road?

how long does a stationary tire maintain its temperature, and how much does wind or water reduce the temperature? not trying to be a d&ck, just pointing out how flawed it is on the street.

im pretty sure i know how to stay in my limits. the discussion is on speed limits.

i also rev my engine at stop lights to help transfer the heat from the engine, through the frame into the tires.....................................
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcore View Post
Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe lmao
crash277 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to crash277 For This Useful Post:
mrm3300 (11-15-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum