2003 - 2006 Honda CBR 600RR Projector headlights kit HID BiXenon Angel Eyes Halo : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Technical Talk > 03-06 RR Modifications

03-06 RR Modifications 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Modifications

Old 08-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
borka
Vendor

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
2003 - 2006 Honda CBR 600RR Projector headlights kit HID BiXenon Angel Eyes Halo

Hello 600RR.net,

I am pleased to announce that we have finished developing our BiXenon HID projector kit for the 2003 2004 2005 2006 CBR600RR, and are now ready to take orders.

This is not your typical reflector based projector kit, which normally come with tiny projectors; Our kit features top performing BiXenon projectors (Low/high Beam).

All this is made possible by our custom developed laser cut projector mounting plates, which eliminate all the neccesary reflector cutting and trimming needed by most other projector kits on the market today.

Simply remove your existing reflectors, install the mounting plates, and bolt the projectors. Thats it!

Tired of only having one low beam headlight?

BKMOTO Bixenon HID projector kit will make both your headlights be on for low beams and high beams using the factory handlebar switch. With super bright HID's and Halos.

Each projector kit will include everything that you need and will consist of the following:

2 bixenon projectors (low beam and high beam)
2 Laser cut Projector mounting plates, Powdercoated Matt black
2 35w slim water proof ballast
2 hid bulbs in 4300K (pure white) OR 6000K (blueish white) OR 8000K(blue)
2 CCFL Inverters to power the angel eyes
2 Alcohol swipes to clean HID bulbs and projector lenses prior to installation
2 complete Motorcycle wire harness, all wires are the correct lenght specifically for motorcycles. (unlike most sellers who sell universal car projector kits which leave a mess of wires).
2 H7 plugs pigtails for a plug in installation, no need to chop off your original headlight plugs!
2 3M Double sided sticky pads to mount ballasts
1 Year no hassle warranty is included though us, no need to deal with the manufacturer!

*** Angel eyes options explanation ***
These projectors come stock with front 65mm angel eyes mounted, they are available in white and blue and are behind a clear cover.
For dual angel eyes, you need to select the angel eyes without covers so both halo rings will match. The clear covers do not fit on the larger rear halos, so for everything to match select the no covers option and the halo colors of your choice.

Cost:
Each complete kit is only $269 with white angel eyes. + FREE USA Shipping!
We ship worldwide!

My Website to order: http://www.bkmoto.com

Use coupon code: 600rrnet20 to get special forum pricing.
Enter code in the Shopping cart, Discount code section

We offer custom retrofits, starting at only $200 + Cost of Kit (You send us your headlights)
Simply send me your headlight, let me know what custom options you want, and i'll work my magic and return your headlight completely assembled and PLUG and PLAY! simply install your headlight and plug everything in. Thats it!
  • Install any of our compatible projector kits into your headlight.
  • Add Dual Angel Eyes
  • Add Audi style LED strips
  • Black out the headlight reflectors
  • Install an on/off switch, to turn off HID's so you can have only angel eyes and LED strips on.
  • Make kit completely plug and play.
  • Contact us for more info at sales@bkmoto.com

Pictures of the BKMOTO 2003 - 2006 600RR Projector kit:

Complete Kit

Blue Halos w/covers

Projectors

Red front, white rear halos, the camera makes the red halo look orange, but it is red in person, the camera just washes out the red.

UV Filtering Quartz Glass plug and play 35w and 55w premium hid kits.
www.bkmoto.com

Last edited by borka; 08-02-2012 at 02:07 AM.
borka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to borka For This Useful Post:
constantine (12-24-2013), diniyyy (12-04-2012), Neptune (01-23-2013), Nuttynu (12-29-2012), PhongLe (12-19-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
N_Sandhu
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
BORKA!! YOU DID IT MAN! I've been bugging you about this for such a long time, stoked you got it up and going. Time to save up for this so I can get have this kit installed on my bike during the winter. Good work man!

Matte Black & Gold 03 600RR
  • Two Brothers Slip-On
  • VOLT HID Headlights 5000K
  • HID Low Beam Kill Switch
  • Integrated Taillight
  • Flushmount Signals
  • OES Frame Sliders
  • Gold Shorty Levers
  • Gold Reflective Time Attack
  • Solo Cowl
  • Dark Smoke Windscreen
My ReBuild Thread
N_Sandhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Jackel
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow that's pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Jackel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
Kickb0xzr
Knee Dragger

I would buy, but I hope you'd consider setting everything up on the plate so that all we have to do is open the headlight, remove reflector plate, feed wires and do minimal wiring to what you tell us to. I guess as close to a plug and play kit as possible.

I know it sounds lazy but I'm not too good at that **** to begin with lol

Last edited by Kickb0xzr; 08-03-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Kickb0xzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickb0xzr View Post
I would buy, but I hope you'd consider setting everything up on the plate so that all we have to do is open the headlight, remove reflector plate, feed wires and do minimal wiring to what you tell us to. I guess as close to a plug and play kit as possible.

I know it sounds lazy but I'm not too good at that **** to begin with lol
This kit is as easy as it gets, to mount the projector to the plate all you have to do is insert the projector through the round hole and screw on the rear nut.
It literally takes 30 seconds.
Then unbolt your reflectors by turning 3 bolts on the back of the headlight and bolt in the plate with the projector using the same 3 bolts.

I can prep the wiring for plug and play, but there will be an extra charge, as its time consuming to do the wiring on my end, and its always different as people order different options and combinations, so each wiring prep is different.
www.bkmoto.com
Old 08-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
trixonik
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those look amazing. I'm definitely putting those on my "to do" list!
trixonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #7
MattyBANG
Training Wheel Hero

Hey Borka.
I bought a set of the 8000k white/white halos with red demon eyes and LED strips. I was wondering if you were going to do an install thread for these or should I just follow the 07 thread instructions? Is there any difference at all between them regarding wiring?
Also roughly how long should it take for these to reach Australia?
Thanks mate,
Matt
MattyBANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #8
Kickb0xzr
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by borka View Post

I can prep the wiring for plug and play, but there will be an extra charge, as its time consuming to do the wiring on my end, and its always different as people order different options and combinations, so each wiring prep is different.
so for the extra charge, I would have my head light with wires hanging out that i can plug into stock plugs and be done or do it need to tap into wiring?

im also considering maybe simple projectors only with demon eye. i really only care about dual low and sual highs with bright lighting.
How much for this projector/hid/demon only setup to plug into factory harness?
Kickb0xzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #9
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBANG View Post
Hey Borka.
I bought a set of the 8000k white/white halos with red demon eyes and LED strips. I was wondering if you were going to do an install thread for these or should I just follow the 07 thread instructions? Is there any difference at all between them regarding wiring?
Also roughly how long should it take for these to reach Australia?
Thanks mate,
Matt
Hey Matt,

Thank you for the order,

The install process is 90% the same, but i will be making a separate how to for the installation. I will try to write up the how to some time towards the end of the week.

wiring is exactly the same, just the plugs are different on the 03-06 and i am providing the H7 plugs with the kit.

Your order will be shipped tomorrow, and USPS Priority mail is usually 10-14 days to Australia.

You will get a tracking number tomorrow.

Thanks,
Boris
bkmoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickb0xzr View Post
so for the extra charge, I would have my head light with wires hanging out that i can plug into stock plugs and be done or do it need to tap into wiring?

im also considering maybe simple projectors only with demon eye. i really only care about dual low and sual highs with bright lighting.
How much for this projector/hid/demon only setup to plug into factory harness?
The stock H7 plugs come with the kit, so there is no splicing your original harness needed.

I can install the demon eyes on my end and also do the wiring harness plug and play, using 2 H7 plugs that will simply plug into your factory plugs.
since you have demon eyes you will need 1 on/off switch to turn off the headlights, since you cannot see the demon eyes unless the hid's are off.

so complete projector kit is $269 with white angel eyes, $40 for demon eyes, 10$ for 1 on/off switch, $75 to install the demon eyes, and do the wiring plug and play.

so after you install the projectors into the headlight, just plug in all the wires, place the ballasts and you are done.
www.bkmoto.com
Old 08-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #10
MattyBANG
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Hey Matt,

Thank you for the order,

The install process is 90% the same, but i will be making a separate how to for the installation. I will try to write up the how to some time towards the end of the week.

wiring is exactly the same, just the plugs are different on the 03-06 and i am providing the H7 plugs with the kit.

Your order will be shipped tomorrow, and USPS Priority mail is usually 10-14 days to Australia.

You will get a tracking number tomorrow.

Thanks,
Boris
bkmoto.com
Thanks mate. I can't wait to get them in :)
Old 08-29-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
MattyBANG
Training Wheel Hero

Just a few pictures of my new projectors. Overall I am really happy with how they turned. I just followed the 07 installation thread and PM'd Borka questions that I had. It was a pretty tedious install but I really enjoyed it. As long as you take your time and are careful it's not too bad.

The pictures aren't the best quality. They really look amazing in person.

I have heaps and heaps of photos taken during the install so if anyone has any questions I can probably supply some specific pics.

Cheers again. Very happy with them.
Matt

Low Beam....

High Beam. Insanely bright :)

Last edited by MattyBANG; 08-29-2012 at 08:15 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MattyBANG For This Useful Post:
Nuttynu (12-29-2012), PhongLe (12-19-2012), TD-Ace (09-05-2012), Untamed Entity (06-23-2013)
Old 09-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
averagejoe
Training Wheel Hero

I want

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #13
MrRager
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Just a few pictures of my new projectors. Overall I am really happy with how they turned. I just followed the 07 installation thread and PM'd Borka questions that I had. It was a pretty tedious install but I really enjoyed it. As long as you take your time and are careful it's not too bad.

The pictures aren't the best quality. They really look amazing in person.

I have heaps and heaps of photos taken during the install so if anyone has any questions I can probably supply some specific pics.

Cheers again. Very happy with them.
Matt
-Awesome Pics-
May I ask how much that setup ran you?That's exactly what I'd like to get and did you get the led strips from bkmoto or a different retailer?

This is an awesome set of lights btw!A must for my bike in the near,near future.
MrRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
volcom440
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wow matty that looks awesome! i like the white on white angle eyes. what temp HID did you go with
Old 09-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #15
MattyBANG
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
May I ask how much that setup ran you?That's exactly what I'd like to get and did you get the led strips from bkmoto or a different retailer?

This is an awesome set of lights btw!A must for my bike in the near,near future
Yep I bought everything from Borka. The only change I made to his kit was spraying the shrouds matte black which looks heaps better in my opinion.
I think they came to $399. That was with front/back halos($30), demon eyes($40), LED strips($20) and 2 switches ($20). A bit pricey but I'd buy this kit again in a heartbeat. It's good peace of mind knowing your getting a quality kit and great support from these forums and Borka.
If I bought it again I'd probably leave out the demon eyes and 1 switch (save $50) because trying to find room for everything can be a bit of nightmare.
I installed the demon eyes but quickly realized I wouldn't be able to fit the extra 2 inverters that these need without mounting onto my fairings (which I don't want to do yet as I'm about to fit a new set of fairings). I'll wire them in when I get the room :)

Quote:
wow matty that looks awesome! i like the white on white angle eyes. what temp HID did you go with
Thanks mate :) Trust me when I say they look heaps better in person. It's coming out of our winter over here and I'm using any excuse I can to go for a night ride haha.
I went with the 8000k. I'm pretty happy with them. I think lower temps tend to be more white/yellow like normal headlights and I wanted them nice and bright.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
MrRager
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Yep I bought everything from Borka. The only change I made to his kit was spraying the shrouds matte black which looks heaps better in my opinion.
I think they came to $399. That was with front/back halos($30), demon eyes($40), LED strips($20) and 2 switches ($20). A bit pricey but I'd buy this kit again in a heartbeat. It's good peace of mind knowing your getting a quality kit and great support from these forums and Borka.
If I bought it again I'd probably leave out the demon eyes and 1 switch (save $50) because trying to find room for everything can be a bit of nightmare.
I installed the demon eyes but quickly realized I wouldn't be able to fit the extra 2 inverters that these need without mounting onto my fairings (which I don't want to do yet as I'm about to fit a new set of fairings). I'll wire them in when I get the room :)

Thanks mate :) Trust me when I say they look heaps better in person. It's coming out of our winter over here and I'm using any excuse I can to go for a night ride haha.
I went with the 8000k. I'm pretty happy with them. I think lower temps tend to be more white/yellow like normal headlights and I wanted them nice and bright.
Well you went with an awesome combo,makes me want to but it right away.Don't know much about lights though,such as why switches are needed?

Gonna have to read up on the subject before I pull the trigger.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
MattyBANG
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRager View Post
Well you went with an awesome combo,makes me want to but it right away.Don't know much about lights though,such as why switches are needed?

Gonna have to read up on the subject before I pull the trigger.
Yeh this was the first time I've ever done any wiring. I just read heaps on these forums. These are the threads for the 07 kit that I studied before starting. I pretty much followed these instructions with a few small changes for the 06 kit...

Installation instructions -
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=263601
General Info -
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=261180

I added a switch to the HIDs so that I could start my bike with them off for less strain on the battery. It also allows you to turn them off for during the day so just the angel eyes and LEDs are on.
The second switch was for the red demon eyes because in Australia I'm pretty sure they're illegal. I didn't end up using it because I don't have them wired up yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to MattyBANG For This Useful Post:
MrRager (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #18
MrRager
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Yeh this was the first time I've ever done any wiring. I just read heaps on these forums. These are the threads for the 07 kit that I studied before starting. I pretty much followed these instructions with a few small changes for the 06 kit...

Installation instructions -
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=263601
General Info -
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=261180

I added a switch to the HIDs so that I could start my bike with them off for less strain on the battery. It also allows you to turn them off for during the day so just the angel eyes and LEDs are on.
The second switch was for the red demon eyes because in Australia I'm pretty sure they're illegal. I didn't end up using it because I don't have them wired up yet.
Alright,I'll check out the threads.Thanks for the help.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #19
borka
Vendor

BKMOTO Black Friday sale!!

10% off all orders $1 - $249
15% off all orders $250 - $449
20% off all orders $449 and up

Take advantage of these super savings!
Plus FREE USA SHIPPING!

WWW.BKMOTO.COM

To get these savings apply the following coupon in your shopping cart
"Discount code section" after adding your items to the shopping cart.
10% off coupon code" bkgiving10
15% off coupon code" bkgiving15
20% off coupon code" bkgiving20

*sale starts at 12:01am Thursday Nov 22 and ends Midnight, Sunday Nov 25*
*Limited time promotion, no adjustments to prior purchases

www.bkmoto.com
Old 11-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #20
Slickrick600
I LOVE MY BIKE

buying this for sure, this thing is sick!
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=287064
^My Build/Upgrade Thread^
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/markstewin
^My Facebook^ Live in or Near Windsor Ont. Add me. lets ride.
Slickrick600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #21
flamboyant
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Such a cool pic

Quote:
BKMOTO Black Friday sale!!

10% off all orders $1 - $249
15% off all orders $250 - $449
20% off all orders $449 and up

Take advantage of these super savings!
Plus FREE USA SHIPPING!

WWW.BKMOTO.COM

To get these savings apply the following coupon in your shopping cart
"Discount code section" after adding your items to the shopping cart.
10% off coupon code" bkgiving10
15% off coupon code" bkgiving15
20% off coupon code" bkgiving20

*sale starts at 12:01am Thursday Nov 22 and ends Midnight, Sunday Nov 25*
*Limited time promotion, no adjustments to prior purchases

flamboyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
flamboyant
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The blue lights look amazing!!

Quote:
Hello 600RR.net,

I am pleased to announce that we have finished developing our BiXenon HID projector kit for the 2003 2004 2005 2006 CBR600RR, and are now ready to take orders.

This is not your typical reflector based projector kit, which normally come with tiny projectors; Our kit features top performing BiXenon projectors (Low/high Beam).

All this is made possible by our custom developed laser cut projector mounting plates, which eliminate all the neccesary reflector cutting and trimming needed by most other projector kits on the market today.

Simply remove your existing reflectors, install the mounting plates, and bolt the projectors. Thats it!

Tired of only having one low beam headlight?

BKMOTO Bixenon HID projector kit will make both your headlights be on for low beams and high beams using the factory handlebar switch. With super bright HID's and Halos.

Each projector kit will include everything that you need and will consist of the following:

2 bixenon projectors (low beam and high beam)
2 Laser cut Projector mounting plates, Powdercoated Matt black
2 35w slim water proof ballast
2 hid bulbs in 4300K (pure white) OR 6000K (blueish white) OR 8000K(blue)
2 CCFL Inverters to power the angel eyes
2 Alcohol swipes to clean HID bulbs and projector lenses prior to installation
2 complete Motorcycle wire harness, all wires are the correct lenght specifically for motorcycles. (unlike most sellers who sell universal car projector kits which leave a mess of wires).
2 H7 plugs pigtails for a plug in installation, no need to chop off your original headlight plugs!
2 3M Double sided sticky pads to mount ballasts
1 Year no hassle warranty is included though us, no need to deal with the manufacturer!

*** Angel eyes options explanation ***
These projectors come stock with front 65mm angel eyes mounted, they are available in white and blue and are behind a clear cover.
For dual angel eyes, you need to select the angel eyes without covers so both halo rings will match. The clear covers do not fit on the larger rear halos, so for everything to match select the no covers option and the halo colors of your choice.

Cost:
Each complete kit is only $269 with white angel eyes. + FREE USA Shipping!
We ship worldwide!

My Website to order: http://www.bkmoto.com

Use coupon code: 600rrnet20 to get special forum pricing.
Enter code in the Shopping cart, Discount code section

We offer custom retrofits, starting at only $200 + Cost of Kit (You send us your headlights)
Simply send me your headlight, let me know what custom options you want, and i'll work my magic and return your headlight completely assembled and PLUG and PLAY! simply install your headlight and plug everything in. Thats it!
  • Install any of our compatible projector kits into your headlight.
  • Add Dual Angel Eyes
  • Add Audi style LED strips
  • Black out the headlight reflectors
  • Install an on/off switch, to turn off HID's so you can have only angel eyes and LED strips on.
  • Make kit completely plug and play.
  • Contact us for more info at sales@bkmoto.com

Pictures of the BKMOTO 2003 - 2006 600RR Projector kit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgBAZjpWAA

Complete Kit

Blue Halos w/covers

Projectors

Red front, white rear halos, the camera makes the red halo look orange, but it is red in person, the camera just washes out the red.

flamboyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #23
wrathsrr
Lifetime Premium

Would love to see what red front/red rear with red demon eyes look like. Demon eyes on and off. All I see are red front/white rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
hey pound town is going to take over as a saying
Keeper of the Bucket-2W1R

My build thread...
[/I]http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?p=6111490#post6111490
wrathsrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #24
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathsrr View Post
Would love to see what red front/red rear with red demon eyes look like. Demon eyes on and off. All I see are red front/white rear.
dual red rings would look good, i just dont have any pictures of that combo as most people order red/white.
www.bkmoto.com
Old 12-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #25
JerseyCBR
Pocketbike Racer

Hi Borka, just a quick question, on your site there is the option to have a 'cover' on your front 65mm ring, what actually is that cover and whats the benefits of having it rather than not having it?

Aprilia RS125 2008 (2010 - Present)
Honda CBR600RR 2003 ( August 2012 - Present)
JerseyCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyCBR View Post
Hi Borka, just a quick question, on your site there is the option to have a 'cover' on your front 65mm ring, what actually is that cover and whats the benefits of having it rather than not having it?
These projectors come from the factory with a clear round cover that covers the front small angel eye ring, they are available in white or blue in stock form and they have no purpose.

Here is a picture, you can see the round clear cover at the front.

If ordering regular single front angel eyes in white or blue, you can get them with covers like in the above picture.

Now in order to offer more color choice, and an additional larger rear angel eye ring, we modify the stock projectors by removing the cover and installing a custom sized and colored CCFL ring, which is available in more color choices.
and also as an option we can add the larger rear angel eye ring for the very cool dual angel eyes look.

The rear rings do not have covers on them, so for both rings to match, i usually recommend no covers.

here is how they look without covers, also a very clean finish

www.bkmoto.com
Old 12-19-2012, 04:44 AM   #27
JerseyCBR
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
These projectors come from the factory with a clear round cover that covers the front small angel eye ring, they are available in white or blue in stock form and they have no purpose.

Here is a picture, you can see the round clear cover at the front.

If ordering regular single front angel eyes in white or blue, you can get them with covers like in the above picture.

Now in order to offer more color choice, and an additional larger rear angel eye ring, we modify the stock projectors by removing the cover and installing a custom sized and colored CCFL ring, which is available in more color choices.
and also as an option we can add the larger rear angel eye ring for the very cool dual angel eyes look.

The rear rings do not have covers on them, so for both rings to match, i usually recommend no covers.

here is how they look without covers, also a very clean finish

Awesome, thansk man. Would you happen to have a video of a dual white angel eye setup with the front having covers on? I like the thought of a larger front and thinner rear, but not sure if it would look how I actually think it would.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Awesome, thansk man. Would you happen to have a video of a dual white angel eye setup with the front having covers on? I like the thought of a larger front and thinner rear, but not sure if it would look how I actually think it would.
Here is a picture of the projector with white front angel eye with cover and a rear white without a cover.

The front is a slightly different shade of white, its called cool white.

If you get both of them without covers, then the colors will match.

www.bkmoto.com
Old 12-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #29
JerseyCBR
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Here is a picture of the projector with white front angel eye with cover and a rear white without a cover.

The front is a slightly different shade of white, its called cool white.

If you get both of them without covers, then the colors will match.

Awesome man, cheers!

Definitely think they look better without the covers! Will contact you in the near future about getting mine done no doubt :) Thanks , appreciate it dude!

EDIT: One last question.. :P Do you adjust the projects to the correct position for road use, e.g in the US I would assume it must be angled slightly right to avoid blinding other road users? If so, would you be able to adjust them left on request for those who live in Europe? :)

Last edited by JerseyCBR; 12-19-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #30
borka
Vendor

Quote:
Awesome man, cheers!

Definitely think they look better without the covers! Will contact you in the near future about getting mine done no doubt :) Thanks , appreciate it dude!

EDIT: One last question.. :P Do you adjust the projects to the correct position for road use, e.g in the US I would assume it must be angled slightly right to avoid blinding other road users? If so, would you be able to adjust them left on request for those who live in Europe? :)
These particular projectors are for both LHD and RHD, the cut off is non stepped, so it produces a straight line, and can be used in both markets that have right hand drive and left hand drive. No extra adjustment needed.

Also once you install the projectors you will still be able to fully adjust the light height using the stock headlight adjusters on the back of the headlight.
www.bkmoto.com
The Following User Says Thank You to borka For This Useful Post:
JerseyCBR (12-20-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement