Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Power Commander 3 USB Formats

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  cal_mul 
#1 ·
Right now my PC3 Control Center wants to read maps downloaded from the powercommander website as .djm. But the maps downloaded from the website are in fact .pvm. Also when I download "All Maps" after filtering for my specific motorcycle the maps do not show up when filtering the option to open map via the "Open Map" button in the control center; It remains black, unless I begin to input some of the characters in the name of some of the maps, but even so, the control center will not load them as it throws an exception error and notifies me that they are the wrong version and cannot be loaded. Meanwhile the maps remain invisible.

I'm able to connect my Power Commander 3 USB via USB cable fine to my Laptop. I'm new to Power Commander.

I'm working with

2006 Honda CBR600RR
Two Brothers Racing Black Series Slip On
Aftermarket Air Filter
Power Commander 3 USB Version 3.2.1
Windows 8

I've attempted a reinstall of Power Commander 3 USB twice. Disconnection and reconnection of the USB cable multiple times. I've also tried searching for a way to convert the files.

Please Help

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you a million times over! I don't know how I could have missed that I was using Power Commander 5 Maps instead of Power Commander 3. Now I have the full list of Power Commander 3 maps to go off of as a database and now I can move forward from here with testing them out and see which one works best.

Right now my bike doesn't run at its best and I have a feeling its because of the power commander. But we will see. Again Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.