She's come a long way in three weeks... =P - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Technical Talk > RR / Other Brands Bike Build

RR / Other Brands Bike Build This forum will be dedicated to RR build threads you are also entitled to post threads for other bike brands here are .net we love them all

Old 11-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #31
flamboyant
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love white bikes!
flamboyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #32
MadDawgRR
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool MadDawgRR March build update

Alright, getting killed in this months BOTM anyhow, so a few subtle updates since last posted. Picked up the Rizoma Prototype mirrors & Galfer front rotors from Browning Buck recently (Thanks much!!!). Ordered matching Galfer wave/slotted rear rotor, & Galfer HH pads front/rear from Motomummy (Thx Corey!), as well as Spiegler SS lines in smoke w/ red banjos (looks great with the carbon fiber fender/hugger etc. as the SS weave shows through the smoke sleeves & ties in w/ red highlights), and a full flush w/ Motul RBF600. Installed these as well as did a full Amsoil MCF 10W-40 w/ Amsoil filter when I had my 15K service done. Valves adjustment was all in spec... no adjustment needed, gotta love well maintained Hondas!

Absolutely love the new Rizoma mirrors compared to the bulbous/ugly stockers, though the mirror itself is smaller/shaped more angular, the mirror arms/extenders are longer, so I actually have much better visibility behind me and not just my elbows. Plus the angular lines & amazing quality/workmanship & machined finish on the Rizomas is... well what you pay for Rizoma. Adds to the sharper lines of the bike IMHO... Sexy!

So the before/pre-winter pic w/ stock rotors & lines, bulbous stock mirrors:

And how she sits now:

The new brake setup is sweet as well, Galfer wave/slotted rotors look amazing/aggressive front & rear, & braking is much more solid, though this is more than likely a good brake bleed w/ RBF600 & the new Galfer HH pads. Haven't pushed it hard enough to discern the fade resistance yet.

Anyhow, really like how she's coming along for spring... Keep Calm & Ride On!
'07 600RR Pearl White - Akra SO - Akra CF hugger & heatshield, CF front fender, tank panels - S2K dual proj HIDs w/ PIAA 6000K D2S - ASV levers - Galfer F/R wave rotors/pads - Spiegler SS lines - MOTY gauge LEDs - Puig DB - Watsen flush mounts - Tripage IT & FE/LED bracket, flasher relay - TechSpec C3 tank grips - Black PC pegs - Reflective shadow wing graphics - custom reflective rim tape - Luimoto F/R custom seats - Driven Ltd Ed White D3 grips - Rizoma Prototype Mirrors - Res socks - S20s
MadDawgRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #33
tzy32
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
sweet bro... love the red accents and those mirrors are awesome... i got em last year and love em too... everything ties together on the bike very nicely... what's next? lol

Mod Thread: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=281508

tzy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tzy32 For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-09-2013)
Old 04-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #34
JWRusk
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
white power!
My Build threads:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=268061
JWRusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #35
JoshuaR
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Love the paint scheme. And the seat flows so well with it!
JoshuaR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JoshuaR For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-18-2013)
Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #36
JSchulte
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Killer bike, and yes, those mirrors are sexy!

Love this bike.
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
JSchulte is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JSchulte For This Useful Post:
MadDawgRR (04-18-2013)
Old 04-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #37
rockhillcbr
BOTM winner 01/14

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looks awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDawgRR View Post
Thanks, the Luimoto custom rear seat looks really clean, has similar lines to the OEM Solo cowl, and keeps the option for the occasional two-up. Has carbon fiber look, with silver & black trim on white which matches the stock silver wings, and the black shadow graphics I added. Passenger seat is the standard available called Tribal Blade, but full custom rider seat.

Closeup of std passenger seat w/ CF trim courtesy of Shadoh:

Patrick Luimoto was awesome to work with, and top quality as you may have heard. He turned the seatcovers in about a week even with the custom design I requested.

http://www.luimoto.com/?s=22

Custom seats really make the bike standout from the other whites out there, plus I used a thicker/denser foam for the passenger since the stock passenger is pitifully thin/uncomfortable. Also added about custom 3/8 foam to the rider seat shaped appropriately to fill the new seatcovers in. My butt is happy now.
rockhillcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement