Post a pic of your 03-06 600RR!!!! - Page 42 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Media > Pictures & Video/Sound Clips

Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #1231
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Inverted forks are superior end of story... Who you calling noob? Certified noob?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1353825454324.jpg (16.0 KB, 78 views)
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-25-2012, 01:41 AM   #1232
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Uneducated? See above
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:46 AM   #1233
infinate719
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by White RepsoL View Post
Inverted forks are superior end of story... Who you calling noob? Certified noob?

We all know that's BS since $2 bills are fake.....
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
White RepsoL (11-25-2012)
Old 11-25-2012, 03:41 AM   #1234
OveRReV
Moto GP Racer
 
OveRReV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Islas de Filipinas
Posts: 6,099
Images: 16
Thanks: 325
Thanked 193 Times in 169 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
gee i guess i need to ditch my ancient conventional telescopic forks for superior USD forks on my 03-04 600RR......... but this is the same ancient outdated conventional telescopic forks i used to beat the competition running superior USD forks on their R1, 1000RR, 1098 superbikes during my last race.

i also need to ditch my ancient conventional Nissin brake calipers in favor of the superior Tokico, Brembo, Soqi monoblock radial calipers that the aforementioned bikes use............ but wait this is the same ancient conventional brake calipers i used to outbrake my competition.

don't underestimate what a resprung & revalved conventional fork can do, a well tuned conventional fork can perform just as well as a well tuned USD fork, running USD forks don't mean squat if you can't dial it in & for street riding you won't notice the difference between a conventional & USD fork.

same goes for the brakes, for street riding you can't tell the difference between conventional vs radial calipers unless you're braking at the limit.

it's a good thing i spent my money on Ohlins springs & Bitubo valving shims to tune my ancient conventional Showa cartridge fork, if i happened to join the USD conversion bandwagon i would have just ended up with a stock under damped & under sprung forks that would require new springs & new valving to make it work which would have cost a lot more.

besides i love to beat guys on modern, technically superior 600, 750, 1000, 1200 sportbikes with my ancient, outdated & inferior 03-04 600RR, if i lose to them i can just make up an excuse that it's my bike but if i beat them they have no excuse.

one of the guys i raced against told me to "upgrade" to a 1000, i asked him why? he said "so that we wouldn't be humiliated if we got beat by a rider on a 1000, to get beat by a 600 is just too much" that is why i love my bike even more.
__________________

2004 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC radiator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 0.90 N/mm fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCIIIUSB
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
SBS HS pads
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM RL Annitori quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch
OveRReV is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OveRReV For This Useful Post:
03cbr-rider (11-25-2012), cbr6racr (11-25-2012), Exerstine (11-25-2012), JSchulte (11-25-2012), MrRager (11-25-2012)
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #1235
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any other 03-04 rider feel like writing a book defending their ancient suspension???? :D
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #1236
03cbr-rider
Moto GP Racer
 
03cbr-rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, ny
Posts: 5,359
Thanks: 182
Thanked 538 Times in 423 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any other 05-06 rider want to disagree rather than show how much better their "space aged" one year newer inverted forks are? Or do they want to post up their irrelevant automotive chassis certificates instead?
__________________
Your random animal facts expert.
03cbr-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #1237
Exerstine
Knee Dragger
 
Exerstine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Russellville,Ar
Posts: 131
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OveRReV View Post
gee i guess i need to ditch my ancient conventional telescopic forks for superior USD forks on my 03-04 600RR......... but this is the same ancient outdated conventional telescopic forks i used to beat the competition running superior USD forks on their R1, 1000RR, 1098 superbikes during my last race.

i also need to ditch my ancient conventional Nissin brake calipers in favor of the superior Tokico, Brembo, Soqi monoblock radial calipers that the aforementioned bikes use............ but wait this is the same ancient conventional brake calipers i used to outbrake my competition.

don't underestimate what a resprung & revalved conventional fork can do, a well tuned conventional fork can perform just as well as a well tuned USD fork, running USD forks don't mean squat if you can't dial it in & for street riding you won't notice the difference between a conventional & USD fork.

same goes for the brakes, for street riding you can't tell the difference between conventional vs radial calipers unless you're braking at the limit.

it's a good thing i spent my money on Ohlins springs & Bitubo valving shims to tune my ancient conventional Showa cartridge fork, if i happened to join the USD conversion bandwagon i would have just ended up with a stock under damped & under sprung forks that would require new springs & new valving to make it work which would have cost a lot more.

besides i love to beat guys on modern, technically superior 600, 750, 1000, 1200 sportbikes with my ancient, outdated & inferior 03-04 600RR, if i lose to them i can just make up an excuse that it's my bike but if i beat them they have no excuse.

one of the guys i raced against told me to "upgrade" to a 1000, i asked him why? he said "so that we wouldn't be humiliated if we got beat by a rider on a 1000, to get beat by a 600 is just too much" that is why i love my bike even more.
Well said, sir.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Exerstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #1238
Owns24
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Owns24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 545
Thanks: 36
Thanked 42 Times in 34 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ImageUploadedByMO Free1353861968.349430.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1353861992.794418.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1353862024.490847.jpg
Meet Rebekka,
May she rest in peace....


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Owns24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #1239
cbr6racr
Moto GP Racer
 
cbr6racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,632
Thanks: 411
Thanked 633 Times in 517 Posts
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owns24 View Post
Attachment 30971
Attachment 30972
Attachment 30973
Meet Rebekka,
May she rest in peace....


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for getting this back on track.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
-Chad

"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
cbr6racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #1240
JSchulte
World Superbike Racer
 
JSchulte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 2,323
Thanks: 133
Thanked 155 Times in 126 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Another bike with forks assembled by the Mayans within their pyramids.

__________________
'04 600RR SOLD
'08 1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
JSchulte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JSchulte For This Useful Post:
OveRReV (11-25-2012)
Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #1241
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03cbr-rider View Post
Any other 05-06 rider want to disagree rather than show how much better their "space aged" one year newer inverted forks are? Or do they want to post up their irrelevant automotive chassis certificates instead?
Your a idiot... Read the bottom it clearly states "Motorcycle Division"
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #1242
JSchulte
World Superbike Racer
 
JSchulte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 2,323
Thanks: 133
Thanked 155 Times in 126 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
*You're an idiot...

Try out for the "Grammar Division" as well.
__________________
'04 600RR SOLD
'08 1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
JSchulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #1243
03cbr-rider
Moto GP Racer
 
03cbr-rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, ny
Posts: 5,359
Thanks: 182
Thanked 538 Times in 423 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White RepsoL View Post
Your a idiot... Read the bottom it clearly states "Motorcycle Division"
For the record, Your photo attachment is just too small to read anything that states "motorcycle division", but I'll take your word for it.
__________________
Your random animal facts expert.
03cbr-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #1244
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Certified... Not I work at a shop and have ancient suspension:D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1353872234567.jpg (15.2 KB, 46 views)
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #1245
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchulte View Post
*You're an idiot...

Try out for the "Grammar Division" as well.
Grammar hor!!! Lmao
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #1246
JSchulte
World Superbike Racer
 
JSchulte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 2,323
Thanks: 133
Thanked 155 Times in 126 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
We get it, you're the guy whom has sat in a classroom and has the most up-to-date modern suspension designed even after the death of our beloved space program took place, handcrafted by aliens from Area 51, in the spirit of Steve Jobs and all things technologically advanced.



Back to Post a pic of your 03-06 600RR!!!! please!
__________________
'04 600RR SOLD
'08 1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
JSchulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #1247
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So before you go calling people noobs and uneducated know the facts. :what:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1353877085365.jpg (76.9 KB, 41 views)
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #1248
OveRReV
Moto GP Racer
 
OveRReV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Islas de Filipinas
Posts: 6,099
Images: 16
Thanks: 325
Thanked 193 Times in 169 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White RepsoL View Post
Certified... Not I work at a shop and have ancient suspension:D
your bike may have USD forks but inside it still has the same outdated 20mm cartridge damper with combined rebound/compression damping which our ancient forks have.

if you want to be really updated you might want to consider changing to a big piston fork like the 2013 600RR has or retrofit an Ohlins NIX 30mm or TTX 25mm gas cartridges with separate compression (left leg)& rebound (right leg).

just saying.
__________________

2004 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC radiator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 0.90 N/mm fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCIIIUSB
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
SBS HS pads
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM RL Annitori quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch
OveRReV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #1249
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OveRReV View Post
your bike may have USD forks but inside it still has the same outdated 20mm cartridge damper with combined rebound/compression damping which our ancient forks have.

if you want to be really updated you might want to consider changing to a big piston fork like the 2013 600RR has or retrofit an Ohlins NIX 30mm or TTX 25mm gas cartridges with separate compression (left leg)& rebound (right leg).

just saying.
Cool story bro...Are we done?
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #1250
cbr6racr
Moto GP Racer
 
cbr6racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,632
Thanks: 411
Thanked 633 Times in 517 Posts
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White RepsoL View Post
...Are we done?
Sweet Jesus, please be. This is a pointless debate.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
-Chad

"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
cbr6racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #1251
-Rizzo-
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forget It
 
-Rizzo-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 16,902
Thanks: 16
Thanked 564 Times in 531 Posts
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
My bike runs on hopes and dreams, and it's getting low on gas. Better look at an Asian to get my dreams in order


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________

2003 600RR, 14 Subaru WRX & 95 Civic CX Hatch
(
East Lansing, MI)

September 2012 BOTM

My Build
UPDATE: P. 42 (ALL MODS INSTALLED)
-Rizzo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #1252
Exerstine
Knee Dragger
 
Exerstine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Russellville,Ar
Posts: 131
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
My bike runs on hopes and dreams, and it's getting low on gas. Better look at an Asian to get my dreams in order


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
HAHA Love that ^^^
Exerstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #1253
OveRReV
Moto GP Racer
 
OveRReV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Islas de Filipinas
Posts: 6,099
Images: 16
Thanks: 325
Thanked 193 Times in 169 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
My bike runs on hopes and dreams, and it's getting low on gas. Better look at an Asian to get my dreams in order


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
our forks suck bro! get some Ohlins 43mm gas charged Superbike forks & Brembo monoblock calipers! yours & mine are ancient!
__________________

2004 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC radiator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 0.90 N/mm fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCIIIUSB
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
SBS HS pads
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM RL Annitori quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch
OveRReV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #1254
Exerstine
Knee Dragger
 
Exerstine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Russellville,Ar
Posts: 131
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Might as Well post some of mine...



Exerstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #1255
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Inverted forks are positioned on the motorcycle opposite or upside down when compared to conventional forks. The leverage forces that cause fork flex are greatest at the triple clamp area and weakest at the front axle. On inverted forks, the large outer tube of the fork is clamped in the bike’s triple clamps and the sliding inner tube holds the axle and front wheel. By locating the large diameter tubes in the triple clamp, the inverted or upside down fork have their largest and strongest parts combating the highest stress. This arrangement gives the forks high rigidity, which improves their response by reducing the side loading of the internal bushings (sliding surfaces). This kind of response is particularly important in high performance applications. Most inverted forks use cartridge-type damping systems.

Also, since the damping mechanisms are now held by the triple clamps, unsprung weight is minimized. Reducing unsprung weight is one of the biggest contributors to quality suspension performance, particularly for featherweight motorcycles like the YZ series or R1 and R6.
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #1256
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OveRReV View Post
our forks suck bro! get some Ohlins 43mm gas charged Superbike forks & Brembo monoblock calipers! yours & mine are ancient!
So in conclusion, it looks like inverted forks provide better performance (more rigid, less sprung weight, etc.) but at cost of bit more maintenance (no easy fork oil drain it seems like on a standard fork)
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #1257
-Rizzo-
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forget It
 
-Rizzo-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 16,902
Thanks: 16
Thanked 564 Times in 531 Posts
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Easiest way to put it is this, Honda changed forks for a reason. If they didn't think it was "better" they woulda kept the 03-04 forks. Simple as that, discussion over.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________

2003 600RR, 14 Subaru WRX & 95 Civic CX Hatch
(
East Lansing, MI)

September 2012 BOTM

My Build
UPDATE: P. 42 (ALL MODS INSTALLED)
-Rizzo- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Rizzo- For This Useful Post:
White RepsoL (11-27-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #1258
OveRReV
Moto GP Racer
 
OveRReV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Islas de Filipinas
Posts: 6,099
Images: 16
Thanks: 325
Thanked 193 Times in 169 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White RepsoL View Post
So in conclusion, it looks like inverted forks provide better performance (more rigid, less sprung weight, etc.) but at cost of bit more maintenance (no easy fork oil drain it seems like on a standard fork)
actually you can drain the fork oil by removing the external compression damping adjusters at the bottom of your fork.
__________________

2004 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC radiator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 0.90 N/mm fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCIIIUSB
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
SBS HS pads
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM RL Annitori quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch

Last edited by OveRReV; 11-26-2012 at 10:44 PM.
OveRReV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #1259
White RepsoL
AMA Supersport Racer
 
White RepsoL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 666
Thanks: 52
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OveRReV View Post
actually you can drain the fork oil by removing the external compression damping adjusters at the bottom of your fork.
Give up already!!! Lol
White RepsoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #1260
JerseyCBR
Pocketbike Racer
 
JerseyCBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jersey, Channel Islands - UK
Posts: 291
Thanks: 50
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You lesbians finished bitching yet?

Here she is in all her glory, alongside the current RS125!











Forgot to put the air duct covers on when putting the bike back together... Updated pics to come when I have the time!
__________________


Aprilia RS125 2008 (2010 - Present)
Honda CBR600RR 2003 ( August 2012 - Present)

Last edited by JerseyCBR; 12-04-2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Links not working :(
JerseyCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum