Thought you guys might be interested in this.
After searching the threads for an integrated tail light and learning my yoshi would have to be lowered or shortened, I decided to make my own custom setup.
1) 10 amber 8mm 100ma 2.5v straw hat LED's from ebay
2) 5 red 8mm 100ma 2.5v straw hat LED's from ebay
3) 4 resistors (i used 33ohm x3 and 10ohm x1)
4) heat shrink or electrical tape
5) tools to remove rear cowl
6) wire strippers
7) soldering gun and solder
10) 5/16" drill bit
I am not going to show you how to remove rear cowl, seats, or detach any of the lights, because there are many how to's on that.
This is basically the same thing that ibbob50 did with his pegs only on the rear cowl instead. Here is his thread if you are wondering http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=128451
I used a 33ohm resistor for the running lights and 10ohm for the brake light. Now the only thing I would change about what I have done is to use lower rated resistors for the turn signals, maybe 20ohm instead of 33