Trouble choosing helmet. Need advice! - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > Helmets, Leathers, Boots & Gloves

Helmets, Leathers, Boots & Gloves Discuss and ask questions about your gear here

Sponsored by SportbikeTrackGear

Old 11-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #31
SJTrance
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxious2 View Post
Wait I'm confused. If the Star runs small and you was a medium in a different brand. How do you fit in a small now?

Webbikeworld review does say that it runs slightly more narrow than neutral. But that is kind of confusing.
I wore a medium I'm scorpion and I had to wear a small with the bell star. I stated incorrectly when I said above. They run large actually. Reading that last post of mine, I am appalled by the grammar and misinformation. lol. I need to stop posting from my phone.
SJTrance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SJTrance For This Useful Post:
obnoxious2 (11-30-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #32
boostedlt1
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
like others have said its best to go to a helmet store and try them on to see what brand and size fits you the best. you dont have to buy there, but at least go find out what you need/like

my buddy just got his bell rs-1 yesterday, i tried it on and it was really comfortable and soft. he loves it so far. he was originally looking at some higher $ shoei and aria helmets but they didn't fit his head as well as the rs-1

i have a scorpion and i love the padding in it, its nice and comfy, it is kind of a loud helmet tho. my brother has a bell (can't remember which one, was in the $250 range) i tried it a couple times but his head is bigger than mine so it was too lose for me. he went down in it and other than a couple scrapes no major damage (broken pieces, cracks, etc...) it was still retired tho

Adam - Slocum Racing
'95 lt1. 355 - 9.4:1 - LE2 heads - LE cam - t70 @ 8psi (until i get moar fuel)
'03 CBR600RR - Two Brothers Slip-On
boostedlt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #33
nigellopes
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My bell star comes in today! Unfortunately its gonna be raining for the next few days here in Jersey so Im gonna have to wait to ride in it -__-. But I will try to post pics ASAP. Thanks again for all the help guys!
nigellopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement