Rizoma Zero 11's from PJ - Mini Review : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Technical Talk > 03-06 RR Modifications

03-06 RR Modifications 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Modifications

Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
reide181
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rizoma Zero 11's from PJ - Mini Review

Hey guys,

So my first mod to the RR was new turn signals. The black flush mounts looked awesome BUT, you couldn't see them as much as you probably should. So thanks to the search feature and Google, I found what many believe to be one of the best. Rizoma Zero 11s!

First impressions... HOLY CRAP THESE ARE EXPENSIVE!

I sucked it up and bought 4 indicators and 2 packs of mounting plates off of PJ. The customer service was wonderful! I ordered and the indicators took 3 days to Pittsburgh. Very fast!

They came packed nicely and securely, so I proceeded to pull them out and immediately sensed the quality of the product. Inside each individual box was the indicator, 2 resistors (some companies only need to have 1 resistor on their bikes, we need 2), a sealed pack of hardware (nut and washers), and the instructions if you need them. Everything had the Rizoma logo (I enjoy the little things) and the instructions are also in Italian if you need to brush up on that....

I call this a "mini" review because I forgot pics of the box contents But I have installed pics and box pics if that counts. Thought it might help someone to at least provide my input.

The mounting plates made the install very clean. The indicators are VERY bright head on, and still very visible from the sides and back side of each indictor. Although, they do not bother you as the driver at night. The resistors have quick disconnects on them to easily plug into the indicators. How you connect the resistors to your bike wiring is up to you, either add quick disconnects, solder, order harnesses, to name a few.

You can see that each indicator has threads to easily secure down to the mounting location. The clear housing is some sort of tough, matte plastic accented in either silver or, in my case, gloss black plastic, shaft is rubber, then the metal threads.

Here are the installed pics....

Overall I am very very pleased with PJ and Rizoma. The quality of the lights are amazing, and worth the money for safety. So far I've had numerous complements from bikers, auto enthusiasts and just everyday people looking at the bike. Including complements on how bright they are. I feel like money well spent!

Here are pics from farther away to see how they blend with the lines of the bike. I did install them on the tail faring for the time being because the previous owner drilled holes to mount the flush mounts. I will probably be filling the holes and moving them to a proper location this winter.

Hope this helped someone! At least when I search for new parts I like to have input from people who have bought the product before me!

Enjoy!
reide181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
LaWNMoWER
AMA Supersport Racer

Looks great man

Sent from my Galaxy S III
Old 11-15-2012, 03:24 AM   #3
sincalirider
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Thanked 1,180 Times in 895 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Got the same lights from the same vendor. The guys to go for Rizoma parts as far as I'm concerned.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
lessthanalex
Training Wheel Hero

Those lights are awesome. But your white bike, beautiful. Love the white. At first, I wanted a white car, ended up with a silver one. Then I wanted a white bike, got a silver one. Looks great!
lessthanalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
Shoichiro_Honda
AMA Supersport Racer

Looks good. Nice Italian backdrop, interesting pics.

Short vid showing blinkers by that grafitti wall in the dark would give a reflective view.
Shoichiro_Honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Loggins
Training Wheel Hero

Been riding with Rizoma for years. Get tons of compliments on the lights from fellow riders as they have incredibly bright turn signal indicators. Worth the money IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Loggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #7
ckalous422
AMA Supersport Racer

Never seen those lights before, gotta admit they look like some dam nice ones!!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #8
TheX
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,315 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Love Rizoma stuff, use it on the Aprilia. I go to motovationusa.com since they're in Austin and I know Roland, the head dude.
TheX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
reide181
Knee Dragger

Thanks for the comments guys! But yes I love the lights so far, I've been riding with them for a couple weeks now. Bright, people see them, and visually they are appealing!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #10
TheX
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,315 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by reide181 View Post
Bright, people see them, and visually they are appealing!
3 valid results!!!!

These are the ones I have on the RSV4.

TheX is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement