Stock Master cylinder price, 08 600rr : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > General Discussion

General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

Sponsored by: TCX Boots

Old 12-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
Green_wave
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stock Master cylinder price, 08 600rr

So I've never had to purchase one before, and mine is all busted up from the track this past weekend. I looked on ron ayers for a general price starting point and it looks like they list the whole thing (minus lever) for $175. I've seen them on ebay for 60-80 ish dollars.

I'm just trying to make sure I dont pay more than necessary for this piece and get taken to the cleaners. What prices do you guys normally see this assembly go for? Thanks!

(i've got a 2008, in case anyone missed that in the title)
Green_wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
redridinghood11
fall down 7times get up 8

Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Lightbulb

i've got one i can sell you
pm if interested

race/ride support 2014 & beyond

"fall down seven times, get up eight"

" can't stop stupid sir, i can only slow it down....."

redridinghood11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
CK_32
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_wave View Post
So I've never had to purchase one before, and mine is all busted up from the track this past weekend. I looked on ron ayers for a general price starting point and it looks like they list the whole thing (minus lever) for $175. I've seen them on ebay for 60-80 ish dollars.

I'm just trying to make sure I dont pay more than necessary for this piece and get taken to the cleaners. What prices do you guys normally see this assembly go for? Thanks!

(i've got a 2008, in case anyone missed that in the title)
If you don't go with reds offer hit up your local scrap yard that has bikes.. I just recientley started picking up little bits here and there for my mustang and picked up what my machanics wuoted me for $800 in repairs for $80 and about 4 hours of my time that day a good day with my pops tearing cars appart and just having quality bonding time together and my car is bad to good shape..

Figured it would be a burdon but actually was a great stress reliever and you get to learn to work on your car/bike and if you screw something up your cars not ruined.

I'm just trying to track down a yard that has salvaged bikes around me. Everywhere is just cars or they do bike parts only but charge a massive premium and I can actually get OEM new from dealer for $10 to $50 less than their used parts..

My YouTube channel.

Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
Green_wave
Knee Dragger

Sent him a PM. I know what you're talking about CK, I had access to one of those in San Diego. Havent yet found one in San Antonio yet, but i'm looking!
Green_wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
CK_32
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_wave View Post
Sent him a PM. I know what you're talking about CK, I had access to one of those in San Diego. Havent yet found one in San Antonio yet, but i'm looking!
Well if you find one in the south LA/OC area that doesnt charge stupid prices let me know..

My YouTube channel.

Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement