DAMN IT!!!! Now that is out of the way, hahaha - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > Crash Boom Bang

Crash Boom Bang Had a get off? Drop your bike? Had your girlfriend kick your bike over? Tell your story here.

Sponsored by:
Superbikefairings.com High Quality Fairings, Free Shipping, Exceptional Customer Service

Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #31
SuuScbr
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathsrr View Post
Good to hear your ok, man. Good luck getting her back up to snuff.
Funny how you treat it like no big thang. Your a Road Warrior. LOL

hahaha after gaining some distance to it, I should have just sat and chilled, for a moment at least, hahha, but yeah I look at accidents and close calls as LIFE CONFIRMATIONS!!!!! meaning your life was just confirmed HAVE A NICE DAY!, haha, otherwise you dwell on what could have happened, and I doubt the people who die are hearing, YOU COULD HAVE LIVED BRO, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
those are some sweet fairings! maybe I'll swap out mine this winter for something like that. I've always liked white on CBR's

Hows the fitment on those? (from motofans correct?)
MOTOFANS YES CORRECT!, and Fitment was on!!!!, didnt have one issue installing the fairings, I will do a full build up video once I get replacement parts with I just got in a wreck what should I check out, HA, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchulte View Post
I do like the "tri-color".
YUP!!!! My design, so I need to get it back in action,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tary preisser View Post
good recovery, and glad to hear you are OK.

surprisingly minimal damage...!

manly reaction, and good "how to react" advice.

lady have ins?

probably worth checking into.....

scuffs are surprisingly $ to repair.....

and she did take you down on a major freeway!.

(could you have avoided it w/increased situation awareness?)

if ins pays.....

YES!!!, Could have def been avoided in many ways, but those ways also could have posed more danger, I usually am going faster than I was, but I was playing it cautious, that could have saved me right there, as when I hit it it was like a hard football tackle, only it was the front end of a car, not a person, haha, so that might have either saved my life or it could have been the reason I was even there,

if I was going faster though I think I might have had to deal with the person in front of this lady that came over at the same time causing her to react more quickly than she should have, I dont know what they were doing it was traffic on their side so maybe they were trying to get around like DAMN IT Im tired of waiting, HELLO RIDER!, haha,

cause I had a moment to grab the brake then BAM WEEEE, FEET HI!, PARTS< NOOOOOOOO, look behind me, LAYING ON HER SIDE!!! NOOOOO WAYYYY!! hahaha, then it was no blood no breaks start bike, BACK ON THE ROAD, now looking back it was fear making me leave, alone and just bang into a car and had the world flipped all around, hahah,

I ride in the morning, the whole reason why I have several 600RRs,

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywisdomj View Post
I know the feeling, when I was side swiped I reacted the same way. I got up and was fine but my bike was down for the count. Cracked my oil pan, therefore I had time to think about getting the police involved. If my bike had not of been leaking oil I probably would've just taken the number down and left too. Weird how we both felt the same way because of that adrenaline rush.

its the adrenaline, fear, kind of just piecing your mind together, and flight or fight, I was SUPER uncomfortable, haha sounds soo dumb you just smacked a 3K metal object, its not like you got a massage, hahaah, so yeah it was like uhhhh Im okay you okay, I can fix this looked about 200, then of course my deductible is 500, plus points and all that, screw it, see ya hahah,

now after a few hours I think as a rider we are entitled to a moment of rest, a moment to gather our minds again, walk off to the side and just gather yourself,

I did it when I pushed the bike to the turning lane and reset the BAS, but I didnt do it long enough I just got back to heading to work,

so yeah I ve got a write up in the works for how to CRASH, hahha, chime in with what you think it will be a good read Im sure, haha

thanks for the well wishes everyone, stats say this is going to happen, especially where I live, GEAR UP!!! is all I can say,

Stickies down!!!!! GEAR UP!!!!!!!

MOTORCYCLE PIC GAME PT. 2 RESULTShttp://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256112
SuuScbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 AM   #32
SuuScbr
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
That's what I'm saying!

Women are liars. How do you know she isn't filing a report on you right now saying you hit her? Now you've gotta fix your bike and her car!

And who do you think the law will believe? Nice law abiding old lady or a punk biker?

Its sad. But its the way it is. Anyone hits me I'm calling Barney. Its called covering your ass.

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App

bwahahahhahahahha,

she was maybe 20, hahahha, or in highschool or something, hhaha, but I agree the law would be like, NOPE!!! damn bikers, hahah

MOTORCYCLE PIC GAME PT. 2 RESULTShttp://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256112
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #33
crashkhanman
Moto GP Racer

Sorry about your getoff SuuScbr ....but glad you and the bike fared well! Get her cleaned back up and keep us posted. Maybe ask the 20yr old out on a date and never call her back to get back at her?
Nesba/N2/PRE/TPM/Roger Lyle "A" Group #44

'12 Aprilia RSV4 Factory ~ Crashed/SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Black ~ SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Phoenix TrackOnly ~SOLD
'09 CBR600RR Red/Black ~SOLD
'07 CBR600RR Blue/Silver ~SOLD

Last edited by crashkhanman; 12-04-2012 at 12:48 PM.
crashkhanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #34
SuuScbr
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkhanman View Post
Sorry about your getoff SuuScbr ....but glad you and the bike faired well! Get her cleaned back up and keep us posted. Maybe ask the 20yr old out on a date and never call her back to get back at her?

bwahahahaha, you guys is funny, hahaha,

karma is alive and kicking, hahaha,

rode in today, brought yellow, funny i didnt know I was missing a bar end on this bike, hahaha,

other than the the ride was smooth,

damage report,

small bruise on my hip area, like the size of a nickel, other than that nothing a little sore here and there but not bad,

I will def keep you all posted, hahha

Old 12-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #35
HardRacing.
Official Sponsor

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Glad your still with us.

HardRacing. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #36
SuuScbr
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardracing. View Post
glad your still with us.

thanks my brutha!!!!!

Old 12-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #37
jdlandry06
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hooray for frame sliders. been there, got up rode off pissed as well. sucks
jdlandry06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #38
moto x
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Glad you didn't get hurt. Sucks about your bike but that can be fixed.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #39
Inkslingerxx
VP of Metal Operations

Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Man i just saw this glad your okay.

Inkslingerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #40
SniperFalkon
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i would think if you took the time to sit down for 10 minutes, cool down and have some time to think about what happened, you would of known the right thing to do was call the police and get a report filed.

i mean were u in a hurry or something to leave? Or was the accident your fault? If it was the girls fault I would of gladly taken my time to get her info and call in the report to make sure the crash doesnt go against me on my record. Just a few things I would consider before driving off with just her info. You never know what people can do.

Glad you're ok though.
SniperFalkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #41
DAMNitzHENRY
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
He was on his lunch break. His adrenaline was still pumping and he realized he should of stayed after he left

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperFalkon View Post
i would think if you took the time to sit down for 10 minutes, cool down and have some time to think about what happened, you would of known the right thing to do was call the police and get a report filed.

i mean were u in a hurry or something to leave? Or was the accident your fault? If it was the girls fault I would of gladly taken my time to get her info and call in the report to make sure the crash doesnt go against me on my record. Just a few things I would consider before driving off with just her info. You never know what people can do.

Glad you're ok though.
DAMNitzHENRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement