Im glad he got busted! ** New situation Deputy arrested ** - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Media > Pictures & Video/Sound Clips

Pictures & Video/Sound Clips Post up your pictures, videos and sound clips here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #31
cbr6racr
Moto GP Racer
 
cbr6racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 7,851
Thanks: 443
Thanked 648 Times in 531 Posts
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumone View Post
did some one say titties?
[SPOILER= NSFW]


I would cut off my left ball with a rusty, dull knife.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
-Chad
"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
cbr6racr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #32
sumone
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
 
sumone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: arkansas
Posts: 5,826
Thanks: 38
Thanked 227 Times in 206 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
__________________
RIP Posting2Post

(V) (,,,,) (V)

t(-.- t) [-]

c><----- Save the TA-TA's----------c><
sumone is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #33
jskateborders
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 516
Thanks: 20
Thanked 56 Times in 48 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post
dont see why he should have expected to get pulled?

dont know, guess policing in the states is alot different to the UK

personally, if im not doing anything wrong i dont expect to get arrested regardless of whats happening in my surroundings
Guilty by association is very real. Cops are like lions they go for the easiest catch. If you're in a "herd" that is misbehaving, expect that you may be picked out even if you are doing nothing wrong. I'm not saying I agree with it but it is something that we as riders should be very aware of. Easy fix- avoid trouble. Here's a better analogy than what has been previously presented. You are with some buddies that are doing something illegal, be it providing minors with alcohol or robbing a bank, you expect that if police intervene, you are going to get in trouble even if you do nothing wrong. So now we have a big group of bike doing many things illegal, and you are hanging around them and even gathering evidence. Why on earth would you be surprised when the police bother you?
jskateborders is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jskateborders For This Useful Post:
CK_32 (12-08-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #34
sumone
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
 
sumone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: arkansas
Posts: 5,826
Thanks: 38
Thanked 227 Times in 206 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ugh a mod needs to re name this thread.. putting up the spoiler tags is so incontinent lol
__________________
RIP Posting2Post

(V) (,,,,) (V)

t(-.- t) [-]

c><----- Save the TA-TA's----------c><
sumone is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #35
BLUETORI
AMA Supersport Racer
 
BLUETORI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: not close enough
Posts: 1,490
Thanks: 45
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Accountability is so rare these days, and this punk had none. He deserved what he got.
Um, why did he deserve this? Because he was their or because he has a sportbike?
__________________
PM me if you have a red clip for an Arai side pod.
BLUETORI is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #36
JSchulte
World Superbike Racer
 
JSchulte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 2,379
Thanks: 134
Thanked 158 Times in 129 Posts
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUETORI View Post
Um, why did he deserve this? Because he was their or because he has a sportbike?
Both apparently .

Tough crowd, I won't be attending a Memorial Day ride now out of sheer fear of other's actions!
__________________
'04 600RR SOLD
'08 1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
JSchulte is online now  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #37
ckalous422
AMA Supersport Racer
 
ckalous422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 1,070
Thanks: 8
Thanked 107 Times in 87 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
Guilty by association is very real. Cops are like lions they go for the easiest catch. If you're in a "herd" that is misbehaving, expect that you may be picked out even if you are doing nothing wrong. I'm not saying I agree with it but it is something that we as riders should be very aware of. Easy fix- avoid trouble. Here's a better analogy than what has been previously presented. You are with some buddies that are doing something illegal, be it providing minors with alcohol or robbing a bank, you expect that if police intervene, you are going to get in trouble even if you do nothing wrong. So now we have a big group of bike doing many things illegal, and you are hanging around them and even gathering evidence. Why on earth would you be surprised when the police bother you?
Said it better than I could say apparently because I just got flamed in this thread
__________________
Unless life also hands you sugar and water your lemonade is going to suck
ckalous422 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #38
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,449
Thanks: 204
Thanked 232 Times in 208 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
Guilty by association is very real. Cops are like lions they go for the easiest catch. If you're in a "herd" that is misbehaving, expect that you may be picked out even if you are doing nothing wrong. I'm not saying I agree with it but it is something that we as riders should be very aware of. Easy fix- avoid trouble. Here's a better analogy than what has been previously presented. You are with some buddies that are doing something illegal, be it providing minors with alcohol or robbing a bank, you expect that if police intervene, you are going to get in trouble even if you do nothing wrong. So now we have a big group of bike doing many things illegal, and you are hanging around them and even gathering evidence. Why on earth would you be surprised when the police bother you?
i completely understand that, however in THIS situation, i fail to see how, from the video, the arrested guy or those around him in his video were participating in any sort of illegal activity. Taking this into consideration, if another part of the convoy were partaking in illegal activites, i still dont see how this guy can be automatically linked with them.

Like i've said previously, 50-100 riders, you can damn sure bet that one of those will act like a tw*t,whether it be the guy riding immediately in front of him or right at the back of the pack nowhere near him. But how is it that the guy with the camera is deemed the guilty one and treated like that. NOT right in any way, shape or form and he did not deserve it.

I fail to see the guilt by association in this situation. The camera is gathering evidence, but is it no HIS camera?

I think the difference in opinion has arisen between "hanging with your buddies" or being in a large pack of vehicles.
AF600RR is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #39
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My thing is I ride with large groups almost every weekend.. Some stunt of the freeway but most just cruise if something happens and I get pulled over for my gopro which I wear almost every time (usually the only in the group) if some guys were doing anything close I would completely understand how they are trying to keep us riders safe and other drivers along with keeping the freeway open as stated...

Where I see this as justified than not is the reaction and taunts twards the officers which could lead in its own provoking an officer or refusal to pull over (which he did pull over) but the attitude and refusal of information is what screwed him.. I agree him being with them is no crime but his reaction and way he handled the police and conversation like a 16 year old high school little sh** is where he fu**ed him self..

And again the huge deal had to do with the previous event before of the group shutting down a freeway obvious disrespect for public law. So cops were on high alert and knowing the ride has that reputation like said above on top of being a biker and filming with that group is asking for issues...

Same as if you park in a dark ally for a nap in a high hooker area.. What else do you thinks goin to happen... It's not more of what's law and not but what's common sense and maturity and being able to have a civil encounter the officer was very polite even being the events prior even the cop with the incident on dash cam and the rider chose to bring it to the next level and then is going to cry about the reaction from his action.. That is where I bring in my act like a hard a** expect to be treated like one.
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #40
dreamzboy
Moto GP Racer
 
dreamzboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 28
Thanked 114 Times in 68 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I don't think anyone can behave calmly when their rights are being violated and being harassed.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by CR
You'll always lose money by chasing women, but you'll never lose women by chasing money.
dreamzboy is online now  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:47 AM   #41
MadMatt
Pocketbike Racer
 
MadMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 431
Thanks: 8
Thanked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow i really can't believe there are some here that believe the cop was in the right here.

This guy gets arrested on a fictional charge and has his camera stolen from him and some feel he deserves it?? That cop broke the law and the minuet you feel its ok for cops to break the law then were all fvcked...
__________________
MadMatt is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #42
SmuRRf
Knee Dragger
 
SmuRRf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cape Town ZA
Posts: 162
Thanks: 23
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Honestly, from the YouTube video, I can't say that I ever did see the arrested bloke even in the same shot as a group. When he got pulled over it seemed to me he was alone. Anyway, I'm sure if the cop had just asked politely for his assistance wrt his video things might also have transpired differently.
SmuRRf is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #43
tenjin
Moto GP Racer
 
tenjin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,768
Thanks: 36
Thanked 342 Times in 241 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmuRRf View Post
Honestly, from the YouTube video, I can't say that I ever did see the arrested bloke even in the same shot as a group. When he got pulled over it seemed to me he was alone. Anyway, I'm sure if the cop had just asked politely for his assistance wrt his video things might also have transpired differently.
This

The cop should have asked for the camera, when refused the cops should have gathered the riders information, advised the rider that he would be seeking a warrant for the video and that destroying video would be a criminal offense (tampering with evidence), or perhaps obtained a warrant on the spot, and let the rider go


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
__________________

DDM 55w 7k HID
Sliders
Black Vortex Rearsets
R&G Bar Ends
Black passenger pegs
JPR Shorty levers
Drive Systems Superlight rear sprocket +2
Drive systems front sprocket -1
EK 520MVXZ black chain
Arata Ti Slipon with Ti mid pipe
Pro-Bolts black fairing bolt kit
Versah RJL Brake pads
Flushmounts
fender eliminator
Pair Delete
Bazzaz AFM

tenjin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tenjin For This Useful Post:
Nuttynu (12-09-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #44
MrNewEngland
AMA Supersport Racer
 
MrNewEngland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,225
Thanks: 226
Thanked 113 Times in 90 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The riders were asseholes, the cops were asseholes, and journalists are the biggest pieces of sh!t in general.
__________________
---------------------------------

2>4
MrNewEngland is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #45
jskit
Training Wheel Hero
 
jskit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne AUS
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenjin View Post
This

The cop should have asked for the camera, when refused the cops should have gathered the riders information, advised the rider that he would be seeking a warrant for the video and that destroying video would be a criminal offense (tampering with evidence), or perhaps obtained a warrant on the spot, and let the rider go


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Thats the right logic how things should go. If its like the OP think cop was doing the right thing then we are all fuxked! We are not living in third world country that government agency can do whatever they want without being checked and balanced.

Especially the news has been emphaized again and again 'slow group ride', 'got pulled while doing under post limit' 'personal property taken without sufficient grounds and warrant'



Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
91' CBR250RR 07' CBR600RR
10' Yamaha R6 13' BMW HP4
jskit is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #46
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNewEngland View Post
The riders were asseholes, the cops were asseholes, and journalists are the biggest pieces of sh!t in general.
That's about the best post here so far!

Fully agree
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #47
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskit View Post
Thats the right logic how things should go. If its like the OP think cop was doing the right thing then we are all fuxked! We are not living in third world country that government agency can do whatever they want without being checked and balanced.

Especially the news has been emphaized again and again 'slow group ride', 'got pulled while doing under post limit' 'personal property taken without sufficient grounds and warrant'



Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Kindly send me your adress then and me and my boys will cut you off on the way to work and shut down your streets your taking to shoot a stunt video and ill believe that..


I'm laughing because I know because he's a biker and he's a cop you guys are all against it... But if you had a cager race crew shutting down your freeway when going to work or streets when they pleased for their leasure and started to cut you off taunting you and your family you guys would be dialing 911 so fast its not even funny.. Or be trying to run those riders off the road and speeding off.


And yes if someone's personal property could have contributed to a crime and public and personal saftey is at stake then yes I don't mind he made a bs charge which probably could hold some ground then yes I don't mind... But I'm sorry if my view of structure and that I believe major groups of anything disregarding public law and structure at their own leasure...

That's how third world rule of law begins not the government has power to do anything law is insufficient and structure isn't there until some drug runner has a better structure of law than the government it self does and runs the streets as be pleased... Learn how curry of governments work before you use it in your argument


And if you think I'm all for police doing what ever they please then why oh why am I fully against the cop pulling his gun on a rider


YouTube it cop pulls gun on rider. But I'm so pro cop and corrupt government how am I against it tho...
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #48
jskit
Training Wheel Hero
 
jskit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne AUS
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
But dude, the point Is highway got shut last memorial day, not this one. Its two seperated event in two different year Though same in dallas.

The biker in the video has not violated no law then he should not be pulled over and locked up.

Think about ur roomate killed someone and fleed, cops comes straight to you becoz u used to live with him everyday in the same APT. Cop treated u as one of the killer without questioning u, locked u up straight away with force and even slammed the door on you, Eventhough they let u go because you really did not commit any crime at all.

Tell me this is how u want your world turned into?




Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
91' CBR250RR 07' CBR600RR
10' Yamaha R6 13' BMW HP4

Last edited by jskit; 12-09-2012 at 01:11 PM.
jskit is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #49
MikeyP
Moto GP Racer
 
MikeyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 3,309
Thanks: 263
Thanked 257 Times in 198 Posts
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Straight up violation of an individual's civil rights, by a police officer. End of story.
__________________
2008 CBR 600RR #1 (Graffiti) street
2008 CBR 600RR #2 track
CMRA #599


Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyP View Post
Unfortunately bikes fall over. It's in their nature.
It's our job to keep them upright, but we are only men.
MikeyP is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #50
1/4milecrazy
Lifetime Premium
 
1/4milecrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Summit NJ
Posts: 1,959
Thanks: 159
Thanked 165 Times in 133 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskit View Post
But dude, the point Is highway got shut last memorial day, not this one. Its two seperated event in two different year Though same in dallas.

The biker in the video has not violated no law then he should not be pulled over and locked up.

Think about ur roomate killed someone and fleed, cops comes straight to you becoz u used to live with him everyday in the same APT. Cop treated u as one of the killer without questioning u, locked u up straight away with force and even slammed the door on you, Eventhough they let u go because you really did not commit any crime at all.

Tell me this is how u want your world turned into?




Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Why not just cooperate? If you have nothing to hide then why fight?

THAT is what this world is coming too, people with attitudes like this kids IS the effing problem. If he did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide why not just offer the video to the cop. More than likely if you cooperate with the police they will cooperate with you.

WTF did you pull me over for? Is not cooperating with the police. It has NEVER produced a positive result when dealing with the police. When immature children figure that out, they will stop being treated as such.

If you want to do wheelies up and down the highway that is fine with me, as long as you don't hurt innocent people. But if I see you doing something stupid and a cop asks me if I saw you do it I am gonna tell him yes. Dont want to get arrested or ticketed for speeding or wheelies? Don't do it.
__________________

Street: 2009 CBR600RR Metallic black Track: 2007 GSXR 600 black/white/blue
1/4milecrazy is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1/4milecrazy For This Useful Post:
CK_32 (12-09-2012), Sun-Zoom-Spark (01-27-2013)
Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #51
CK_32
Moto GP Racer
 
CK_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 3,913
Thanks: 100
Thanked 306 Times in 249 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskit View Post
But dude, the point Is highway got shut last memorial day, not this one. Its two seperated event in two different year Though same in dallas.

The biker in the video has not violated no law then he should not be pulled over and locked up.

Think about ur roomate killed someone and fleed, cops comes straight to you becoz u used to live with him everyday in the same APT. Cop treated u as one of the killer without questioning u, locked u up straight away with force and even slammed the door on you, Eventhough they let u go because you really did not commit any crime at all.

Tell me this is how u want your world turned into?




Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I'm not even going to enter that discussion because your responce was just keyboard commando you just blurted something out with out putting actual thought because your reply to my comment isn't even close to relavint..

For one your relation isn't even close being him beig there during the time of the "murder" and beig at home and not even at the event.. It's not even relatable...


And if your with holding evedence of a murder/murderer it is actually a jailable/punishable offense holding an investigation and evedence from that incestagation and possibly aiding/houseing a murder suspect which could land jail time..

My whole thing is before the cop even got out of the the car the kid was throwing hand signals and yelling escolating the incident before be knew the cop could have come out and said hey you dropped somehing or asked for his info and left (which yes has happened before)

But again your view is yours my view is mine which we are entitled to but your statement twards me and responce after was idiotic and a mindless responce tryped just to be typed with out much thought.
__________________

My YouTube channel.


Support your troops, Not your government.
CK_32 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #52
Ccdel237
Pocketbike Racer
 
Ccdel237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 350
Thanks: 0
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm all for 'getting what you deserve' but it's a two way road. The cop needs to calm down and do his job. He's getting payed to serve and protect. Not to try and steal a camera then arrest the kid for a non-moving violation. What's next? Arrest for a taillight being out because you're driving on the same highway as a bank robber?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
- Christopher, 2007 Blue/Silver CBR600RR - Stock
Ccdel237 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #53
jskit
Training Wheel Hero
 
jskit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne AUS
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What ever Dude. Its meaningless to discuss if one does not understand the fundamentals.

Those kid doing burnt out and wheelie on a public road deserves some jail time. Simple

But this kid who got pulled in this video does not.

He might have commited those violations sometime in his life, but not when he got pulled, and was not the reason the police officer pulled him for.

no one deserved to be bulled even if one chose not to cooperate with a public servant for whatever reason. Its ur choice to cooperate, and u should never be forced too.

And i am out for this discusSion. Better spend my time sleeping :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
91' CBR250RR 07' CBR600RR
10' Yamaha R6 13' BMW HP4
jskit is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #54
RidingJockeyRR
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 106
Thanks: 24
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is complete bull ****, arrested over a license plate? The cop brutality, and the other ******* pig joins in with a smile like he runs the ****. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BI-...e_gdata_player

Honestly I'm starting to feel like our rights are long gone.
RidingJockeyRR is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #55
Oakman1117
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 81
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is BULL!

Riders just having a good time together
and here goes some crooked cop...
the video showed no illegal activity and the officer didn't personally see any illegal activity

I abide by the law and all, but why can't A SWORN IN OFFICER do the same?

The world is so EFF'd up...

USAF
Oakman1117 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #56
MadMatt
Pocketbike Racer
 
MadMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 431
Thanks: 8
Thanked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
Why not just cooperate? If you have nothing to hide then why fight?

THAT is what this world is coming too, people with attitudes like this kids IS the effing problem. If he did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide why not just offer the video to the cop. More than likely if you cooperate with the police they will cooperate with you.

WTF did you pull me over for? Is not cooperating with the police. It has NEVER produced a positive result when dealing with the police. When immature children figure that out, they will stop being treated as such.

If you want to do wheelies up and down the highway that is fine with me, as long as you don't hurt innocent people. But if I see you doing something stupid and a cop asks me if I saw you do it I am gonna tell him yes. Dont want to get arrested or ticketed for speeding or wheelies? Don't do it.
He may well have offered to give the camera to the cop but the cop never asked for it or gave him chance to offer it. The cops first words were "i am seizing your camera".

If a cop pulled me and asked for my camera i may seriously consider giving it to him. However if he pulled me over and told me he was taking it then i would tell him to fvck off....
__________________
MadMatt is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #57
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13
 
Nuttynu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ANCHORAGE, AK
Posts: 5,832
Images: 1
Thanks: 1,859
Thanked 379 Times in 327 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Cop did the wrong thing!
__________________



My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
Nuttynu is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #58
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13
 
Nuttynu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ANCHORAGE, AK
Posts: 5,832
Images: 1
Thanks: 1,859
Thanked 379 Times in 327 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNewEngland View Post
The riders were asseholes, the cops were asseholes, and journalists are the biggest pieces of sh!t in general.
..but ain't it a free country ..?

__________________



My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
Nuttynu is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #59
PattyK
Pocketbike Racer
 
PattyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 459
Thanks: 9
Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttynu View Post
Cop did the wrong thing!
It seriously just comes down to this.

The group may have been riding like A**holes but the debate is about this INDIVIDUAL RIDER.

Sure he was a jerk to the cop. It doesn't give the cop a right to violate the individual rider's rights.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
PattyK is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #60
Eurodriver
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Eurodriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 952
Thanks: 63
Thanked 138 Times in 95 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyP View Post
Straight up violation of an individual's civil rights, by a police officer. End of story.
+1

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eurodriver is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin | vBadvanced CMPS & Gallery
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum