I figured I'd try to contribute to this community in some form.
After looking at a few different methods people have posted to move the radiator hosing out of the way, I decided to try a different method that may not have been posted previously.
CK 32 posted a great vid to actually make your 07/08 stock rearsets GP shift:
PLEASE refer to this video to convert to GP shifting as this "How to" focuses solely on moving the radiator hose
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you do. Also these were all materials I found in the garage, I may make it even "cleaner" in the near future.
1.) I used the bracket that I found in the garage - It was the CBR600RR reflector bracket that was on the tail. (Technically any bracket can work as long as the 8mm bolt from the Stator cover can fit thru)
2.) I used a cutting bit and sanding bit to modify the bracket.
- Cut at the red line to cut off excess unneeded metal
- Sand at the red circle - (Otherwise it will hit the stator cover and not bolt on flush)
- Quick spray paint job of matte black to paint the bracket.
3.) Loosen the clamp on the large radiator hose and move it up slightly. This gives you more slack and allows it to bend further forward.
4.) Unbolt the top right 8mm bolt from the stator cover. Bolt on your new modified bracket.
5.) Since others have suggested that zip ties are too abrasive and may cut the radiator hose, I opted to use hockey cloth grip tape and I wrapped it about 4 layers thick on the section where the zip tie will go.
(There's probably a much better option than this, but that was all that was available to me at this time)
6.) Used two large zipties to pull the radiator hose closer to the bracket.
7.) Zip tie the two small hoses near the shift linkage and move those out of the way
(Sorry I don't know the technical name - Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in)
Here are all the photos: