No bad guy here - Page 2 : Honda CBR 600RR Sportbike Forum : 600RR.Net

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 600RR Prices
Go Back   600RR.net > Welcome to 600RR.net > General Discussion

General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

Sponsored by: TCX Boots

Old 12-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #31
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
With all respect to the uniform that you're wearing, the last I would do is to offend your intelligent. Let me just make it clear...

Let me just break it down for you and hope it'll click in your head

1. Conversation on Nov 29th on pic below point out the he's not in a hurry...

2. Conversation below (nov 29th) I asked him IF he can send it as gift to avoid the paypal fee BUT i didn't stop there I asked him "are you comfy with that" he said "NO"..

3. nov 29th: so I told him its cool I understand

4. Dec 3rd he asked me bout shipping.... and told him that I'm pretty dry and would have to use his payment to ship the mirrors. Keep in mind ...I transfer the money on nov 29th so I can accommodate shipping

5. Dec 3rd: He mention bout withdraw cash using paypal debit card which I don't have... (note: he mention about it not being fair...but at this time, if he wanted to reverse the deal than I'd be more than happy to reverse it)

6. Dec 3rd: I explained to him bout the whole 3-5 days hold (again....this hold by the bank not me)

7. Sometime between Dec 3rd - 8th this thing happened

Truly sorry that I didn't get the massage but its out of my hand ... still think I'm lying? check the cracked screen? still think doesn't make sense? put it this way...Would I break my $400 phone over $131 transaction? WOULD YOU?
venomenon83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

heres the link
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97157
Old 12-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #33
schissler
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Even if I wasn't in a rush to get my stuff, I'd expect the item at least be shipped out in a timely manner. That's just good business.

If you're too poor to do so well that's a personal problem. Not suggesting you're a scammer by any means but there's no reason money needs to be in a bank account first, that's the whole point of PayPal... He might as well have mailed you cash then.

When it comes down to it...You still have your mirror's and he's got his money back. Move on and sell to someone else.

Last edited by schissler; 12-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.
schissler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #34
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by schissler View Post
Even if I wasn't in a rush to get my stuff, I'd expect the item at least be shipped out in a timely manner. That's just good business.

If you're too poor to do so well that's a personal problem. Not suggesting you're a scammer by any means but there's no reason money needs to be in a bank account first, that's the whole point of PayPal... He might as well have mailed you cash then.
Man seriously read what the guy has put.

If you bank account reads $0 how the hell can you withdraw any money to pay for shipping, hence he wanted to transfer from paypal to his bank so he can then withdraw money before posting.

Not rocket science
AF600RR is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AF600RR For This Useful Post:
venomenon83 (12-11-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #35
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
even if i wasn't in a rush to get my stuff, i'd expect the item at least be shipped out in a timely manner. That's just good business.

If you're too poor to do so well that's a personal problem. Not suggesting you're a scammer by any means but there's no reason money needs to be in a bank account first, that's the whole point of paypal... He might as well have mailed you cash then.

When it comes down to it...you still have your mirror's and he's got his money back. Move on and sell to someone else.
are you stupid or retarded? (pls excuse my language).... Now do the reading again.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #36
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
even if i wasn't in a rush to get my stuff, i'd expect the item at least be shipped out in a timely manner. That's just good business.

If you're too poor to do so well that's a personal problem. Not suggesting you're a scammer by any means but there's no reason money needs to be in a bank account first, that's the whole point of paypal... He might as well have mailed you cash then.

When it comes down to it...you still have your mirror's and he's got his money back. Move on and sell to someone else.
your 100th post should be meaningfull....your post was a waste of my time.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #37
schissler
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomenon83 View Post
are you stupid or retarded? (pls excuse my language).... Now do the reading again.

Are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedf View Post

If you bank account reads $0 how the hell can you withdraw any money to pay for shipping, hence he wanted to transfer from paypal to his bank so he can then withdraw money before posting.

Not rocket science

If your bank account reads $0... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU AFFORDING TO BE AT A TRACK DAY?
If you bank account reads $0...How are you living... You must have a CC.. Use that.

Priorities people. I have no sympathy for people who can't manage their money. Maybe you should cut back on some extra curricular activities to have some spare cash.

Last edited by schissler; 12-11-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #38
Bimmerx2
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Since you asked

My take is that you need to work on your communication skills. Texting is fine for something like this since it provides a good record but you have to use the right words. This is a business transaction and you need to communicate clearly and without ambiguity. I know it's not "cool" to be all proper and use good grammer but using slang like "pretty much dry right now" invites misunderstanding and it looks like that is exactly what you have here.

The buyer, for whatever reason, didn't get the message that you won't have enough cash to pay for shipping until you have his money in your account. With communication it's both parties job to make sure the message got through so both of you blew it on that one.

FWIW - Telling him you were at a track day makes your claim of not having the cash to pay for shipping sound pretty weak. I would have called you out right then if I was him.

Current stable:
05 Honda CBR 600RR (track only)
06 BMW R1200 GS (sold)
08 Honda CBR 1000RR (street only)
12 BMW K1600GTL

Motorcycle Road Trips I've Taken: http://lonemuser.blogspot.com/p/moto...rip-index.html
Bimmerx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #39
schissler
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerx2 View Post
My take is that you need to work on your communication skills. Texting is fine for something like this since it provides a good record but you have to use the right words. This is a business transaction and you need to communicate clearly and without ambiguity. I know it's not "cool" to be all proper and use good grammer but using slang like "pretty much dry right now" invites misunderstanding and it looks like that is exactly what you have here.

The buyer, for whatever reason, didn't get the message that you won't have enough cash to pay for shipping until you have his money in your account. With communication it's both parties job to make sure the message got through so both of you blew it on that one.

FWIW - Telling him you were at a track day makes your claim of not having the cash to pay for shipping sound pretty weak. I would have called you out right then if I was him.
Finally someone with some sense.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #40
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Are you?

If your bank account reads $0... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU AFFORDING TO BE AT A TRACK DAY?
If you bank account reads $0...How are you living... You must have a CC.. Use that.

Priorities people. I have no sympathy for people who can't manage their money. Maybe you should cut back on some extra curricular activities to have some spare cash.
My post was purely based on your statement and insistence, that money needs not be in an account before you can post out. Generally i agree but for the OP, i dont agree.

i am in no position (neither are you) to tell the OP how to manage his finances or even judge him and if he really has blown all his cash on a track day then so be it, it's his life.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #41
X-treme1
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
OP, I don't think anyone thinks you were trying to scam the guy, you just weren't a very good seller. I wouldn't have opened a dispute this quickly, but I would have been pretty aggrivated with not hearing anything for that long. Then again, I would have also tried multiple ways to get in touch with you. So, there's plenty of fail on both sides of this transaction.

2010 Leyla
X-treme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #42
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerx2 View Post

I agree with you but one thing thou I definitely mention about using the money to rsvp a spot for td..

heres the link
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96974

What's up guys... I'm selling this mirrors to reserve me a spot at chuckwalla this coming Monday for my final TD for the season. Right mirror has a small scratch about an inch long or less that for some reason MarkRR manage to put it in there:) , other than that its in perfect condition.

$120 + shipping and its yours.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #43
Neptune
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Not rocket science
Quoting this so schissler can see this again when he pulls his head out of his ass.

Obviously, he was able to purchase the track day when he had money and at the time the guy bought the parts he didn't have enough to ship them.

Sheesh

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #44
schissler
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
My post was purely based on your statement and insistence, that money needs not be in an account before you can post out. Generally i agree but for the OP, i dont agree.

i am in no position (neither are you) to tell the OP how to manage his finances or even judge him and if he really has blown all his cash on a track day then so be it, it's his life.

No I hear ya, But saying you have ZERO money to ship something you sold while taking someones money in exchange and then going to do personal activities just isn't right and pretty much anyone would call BS on that.

I'm not telling anyone how to manage their money..I simply stated...Priorities. Make good on your sale first and then worry about you personal stuff and money clearing.

I see no where in those texts where it says he cant ship because his bank account says $0.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #45
Neptune
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
No I hear ya, But saying you have ZERO money to ship something you sold while taking someones money in exchange and then going to do personal activities just isn't right and pretty much anyone would call BS on that.

I'm not telling anyone how to manage their money..I simply stated...Priorities. Make good on your sale first and then worry about you personal stuff and money clearing.

I see no where in those texts where it says he cant ship because his bank account says $0.
Bro he didn't use the money the guy sent him for a track day....

Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #46
X-treme1
AMA Supersport Racer

So, how were you able to use his money to RSVP a track day if you were waiting for it to clear the bank?

2010 Leyla
Old 12-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #47
X-treme1
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post

Actually, Nep, that's exactly what he said...

[QUOTE=venomenon83;3652417]I agree with you but one thing thou I definitely mention about using the money to rsvp a spot for td..

2010 Leyla
Old 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #48
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13

Your a ..very...good...bad..boi

Good..bad ..boy.

-ya know where that's from right ?

My Ride Report :

-Alaska,The Last Frontier

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash a-ron View Post

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
Nuttynu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #49
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Are you?

And what are you gonna say to most americans in debt...and having trouble paying their bill. You speak as this guy in pink tie (seriously...the aprentice guy) but yet you riding an 600rr. No offense to the community but someone that talk like he's a big shoot needs a reality check.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #50
AF600RR
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:

have to agree with you on this
The Following User Says Thank You to AF600RR For This Useful Post:
venomenon83 (12-11-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #51
kali_cbr600rr
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this might get good... LOL

< schissler
it's going to be okay bro....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
kali_cbr600rr - build/progress (2007 blue/silver)
kali_cbr600rr - GoPro/Video adventures

[FS] A* Black Bat Leather Pants (36USA/52EUR) ~ CLICK HERE
kali_cbr600rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #52
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post

WOW props to you Nept...you got it right

now the pic below will show you transaction from oldest (bottom) where i purchase a pass from motoyard AND Than received the $131 from him.

Remember when I wanted him to give me $135 as gift? (IF he was comfy with that?) that was suppose to go towards the trakdays but since he wasn't comfy than I'd have to transfer money from paypal to my bank WHICH takes 3-5 days And use the money from the bank to pay for the TD (if you were to check it on paypal it actually goes up to 7 days for funds to clear at the bank )...I just told him what I saw on the screen.

Last edited by venomenon83; 12-11-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #53
venomenon83
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-treme1 View Post
So, how were you able to use his money to RSVP a track day if you were waiting for it to clear the bank?
post # 52 bro
Old 12-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #54
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13

K. Lets clear things up. I'm the judge here.

OP did the right thing by informing what's going to happen to the buyer.
Buyer said he wasn't in a rush for the product. Then got itch and started whacking I WANT IT NOW OR I REFUND!

Case closed.
OP win.

My Ride Report :

-
Quote:

"To travel by motorcycle there are 3 things- youth, time, and money. You only get 2. Pick wisely."
The Following User Says Thank You to Nuttynu For This Useful Post:
venomenon83 (12-11-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #55
haynboy8
Training Wheel Hero

Fail on both parts IMO. The buyer could of been a little more patient. I would of filed a claim after 2 weeks if i was getting no communication. I believe you have like a month if you want to file a claim.

But then again I would get kind of pissed that i didnt hear back from the seller for a several days. Then, as a buyer, I would of done everything to try contact the seller (PM, email, etc). Also I'm sure the OP has the buyers email address as well and should of let the guy know whats going on.
One time i had to contact a dudes wife cause the guy wasnt answering my texts or calls.

Last edited by haynboy8; 12-11-2012 at 06:37 PM.
haynboy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #56
Nuttynu
BOTM Winner 1/13

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynboy8 View Post
Fail on both parts IMO. The buyer could of been a little more patient. I would of filed a claim after 2 weeks if i was getting no communication. I believe you have like a month if you want to file a claim.

But then again I would get kind of pissed that i didnt hear back from the seller for a several days. Then, as a buyer, I would of done everything to try contact the seller (PM, email, etc). Also I'm sure the OP has the buyers email address as well and should of let the guy know whats going on.
One time i had to contact a dudes wife cause the guy wasnt answering my texts or calls.
Was she hot ? Mm

My Ride Report :

-
Quote:

Old 12-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #57
TheX
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomenon83 View Post
You got your butt handed to you over there, and then link it here? Bwahahahaha

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory
TheX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #58
bejbis
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
come on guys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post
Lets talk like an adult and serious here.
bejbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #59
Inkslingerxx
VP of Metal Operations

Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Not on either side, but you really should get a paypal debit card as mentioned its free ya know. Also you can pay for shipping through paypal too

With that advice out of the way. The buyer was still wrong because he knew what he was getting into.

You get nothing for nothing, if that's what you do. Turn around itch I've got a use for you!
-Axle Rose

Inkslingerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #60
haynboy8
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttynu View Post
Was she hot ? Mm
Maybe if i had several of these. Atleast she was nice and responded quick. Just wanted a quick update.
haynboy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement