Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] - AlpineStars Black Bat Leather Pants (36 USA / 52 EUR)

8K views 66 replies 9 participants last post by  kali_cbr600rr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
AlpineStars Black Bat Leather Pants (36 USA / 52 EUR)
Asking $190 obo (shipping included in lower 48 states) paid over $300 new

I'm 6feet about 185lbs.

Normal wear, pants have some wear by the inner knees from the bike.
Other then that in good shape.

These have zipper which can zip to a Jacket for more safety.

Good commuter gear, not for track, no pucks.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
these maybe better quality pics...
let me know of any questions, these have just been sitting collecting dust for the past few years...

#3 · (Edited)

#4 ·
and if anyone cares, the outside is about 39/40 inches and inseam about 29/30 inches...

#5 ·
nobody wants to get into my pants? :spank:

#6 ·

#7 ·

#8 ·
bump for all the commuters out there, drop mea line here or a PM if interested :thumbup:

#9 ·
bumpity-bump :popcorn:

#10 ·
hehe.... colder months on the horizon, if you need some good commuter pants, check these out and let me know if you have any questions...

#11 ·
price drop to $180 shipped to lower 48...

#12 ·
No body likes my pants :sad:

#14 ·
Yup, they are great, I just don't use them since I got my 1pc a long time ago so figured maybe someone will have a need for them....

#15 ·
bumpity-bump, these are as bad ass, as this guy

#16 ·

#20 ·
Borrow away Moe :shakehand

Do you happen to have a pic of David Hasselhoff wearing these with no shirt while eating a banana? It'll give me a better idea if I like them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
:bitch: no other dude uses my pants .... Unless you buy them, then you can do all sort of things, whateve that might be and floats your boat :drunk:

#22 ·
I know what you mean.... Wish someone was looking to get these off my hands, the money was already spent on other gear from a member here :drunk: looks like a waiting game to have the right person looking...

#24 ·
when i got these, i used them for a bit - then once i got the 1pc, well - lets just say i should have just gotten the 1pc to start with... :retard:

good thing is, this is not food, it won't spoil... :crackup:

#29 ·
Knox great glove hopefully it won't be too tight the brace is what made me sell the L pair that I bought too tight for my taste so I had to let them go which I hated cause the price was just right

#30 ·
me, too ---- hope they are a perfect fit :popcorn:

#32 · (Edited)
One piece of gear gone three to go I thought I had a deal for the shark not highest I was offered was 315.00 + shipping the shark ain't leaving my pool yet was my answer :love3:

#33 ·
Yeah, saw you close one of them down, hopefully the other stuff goes soon as well. I'm in no rush to give these away, but would like to sell them if I can to cover the other purchase.... We shall see :popcorn:

#34 ·
I need to catch up beforehand getting 275.00 clear after PP fees and shipping ain't going to cut it yet will see what happens :thumbup:

#37 ·
Thanks, if they are too big just eat a lot more :poke::crackup:

and yes, Moe aleays has some good deals going on...

#38 · (Edited)
Thanks guys tell that to the guy that emailed me asking me of why I am selling this much gear or buying it from the first place to sell it when it's brand new :dontknow: I told him i am a gear whore / addict :crackup: & even when selling it new or used ( in excellent condition) I am not getting that rich just passing on a good deal :thumbup: to some one else that will benefit from it more than I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.