Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Faces of OUR 600Rrr.net FAMILY

302K views 2K replies 811 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
What do you look like off your bike without your shield? I'm the old fuk on the right with the *neat* hair.

See less See more
#1,654 ·
Haha idk I kinda like the A* armor like I wear it.. To me it seems like I'm a mini lacross player if I used it as a UNDER gear :dontknow:

I've crashed tested it on a 30+mph spill.. Held up pretty well if you ask me :laughing:

#1,655 ·
The A* armor definitly looks pretty cool (I think that is why they call it "bionic")

but I bet you go down at 60-80 mph and you will wish you had a leather jacket on,,, or better yet full leathers

#1,657 ·
and on that note

^something less squidness..
It looks hella baggy due to being short and not super skinny.. I can't seem to find the right riding pants that has the perfect inseam for my bodytype.. But once on the bike everything goes to it's correct locations and fits fine

I Ain’t :gay:…I’m Secure in My Manhood and I Like Rainbows
for those of you who's going to flame.. bwahahaha :crackup: the looks I get from fellow riders after hitting the local twiste roads around my way is hella funny once they see that shirt.. (now they can say they've been :spank: by a dude wearing a rainbow shirt :lol:)

hahaha, very true. My buddy has the same armor and if he puts it under his hoody he looks like a muscle hound. Pretty good protection on it though.
ahahahahaha :crackup: soo true!

#1,679 ·
:lol: I took this epic moment!! :drunk:

#1,683 ·
here's me!
got pulled for not having mirrors...and ticketed...

#1,686 ·
haha that's all you get! i know how you boys are!

#1,689 ·
haha we should have taken some when you were in charlotte ****!

ps gonna be in charlotte end of sept, beg of oct if you can make it!

#1,691 ·
deal, you should ride your bike to charlotte haha. my boyfriend's gonna have his bike so he's gonna take me out riding

#1,693 ·
why don't you shove your ovaries back inside and just do it!!! either way, come down and lets get some hookah!!

#1,695 ·
hahaha! so...you're coming to charlotte then??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.