Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Bike Pic!

1M views 5K replies 2K participants last post by  Kbarbee 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
As stated in the Test Lot Section,I wanted to start a Sticky for pics of each member's bikes.The idea is,post your best RR pic for everyone to enjoy in one area,rather than having to search through the gallery.

The RULES are: Post you best pic,NOT a bunch of them.
Quick description of the pic.
Do not comment on people's pics.Pic ONLY please.
YOUR BIKE ONLY.Not your uncle's cousin's bike.

Here's mine..The day I picked it up..05 600RR

i picked it up again today

See less See more
#602 · (Edited)
hey, what happened to the other photo? What am I doing wrong, why wont it post all the pics I uploaded and copied?

#608 ·
Here are some pics of my bike after a bit of modding.

#614 ·
wow, who in there right mind would put yellow tires on an rr?

#615 ·
GoIrish said:
wow, who in there right mind would put yellow tires on an rr?
Aren't those the sorry a$$ Tomahawks retreads. Got to be some sorry traction, and on a 1000. lol

#621 ·
2005 CBR 600RR
MODS
Custom GSX-R Mirrors with LED's inside turn signal housing
Aero Lens clear flush mounts
PIAA Extreme White bulbs
Factory Pro EVO shift kit
Akrapovic Carbon/Ti slip-on exhaust
Clear Alternatives integrated tail light with upgraded resistors
Competition Werkes FE moded with Mototek single LED installed on FE

Attachments

#624 ·
I think the line looks cleaner than stock. The LED's keep with the same color as the Aeros. Strange enough, since the mirrors are at a slightly different angle than stock I can actually see directly behind the bike intead of looking at my elbows. I like them. They took quite a bit of modding to get a stock look and route the wires where you couldn't see them. I've had them for a little while now and they've held up fine, even at speed ;)

#625 ·
I've been wanting some but have yet to see any up here.I think I'll put a pair on the 07 when it gets here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.