Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Need help finding a thief in Hawaii

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  JackDaWack 
#1 ·
I'll try to keep this short as I can...

I ordered fairing for my R1 back in July from TM motorsports out of hawaii. Everything was going great until I recieved the parts and realized the bike was oan '05 and not an '07. I contacted the seller and explained what had happened. he said to send them back and he would send the '05 fairings he had once he recieved the ones I had. I sent them back and when he got them he claimed they were damaged and would have to either repair them or talk with USPS to get them replaced etc. I last heard from him in Sept. I'ver sent numerous emails asking about the status of the fairings and I have not heard from him. I paid him $1400 for a full set... Here is his contact info...All I know is that he is out of Honolulu, Hi.

I have already tried to resolve this thru paypal but they won't do anything because it's been over 45 days.

TM motorsports
17 cycles
po box 2723
Hon Hi 96803

17cycles@gmail.com

#4 ·
smells like a case of snatch and grab to me. you sent him money he sent the wrong ones knowing you would send them back. He then claims them as "damaged" and poof your out money and fairings and he is up 1400 plus fairing to repeat process.

Did you contact local law enforcement?

#5 ·
damn that sucks... sound like a scam, would say otherwise but no communication doesn't sound like a good thing... hopefully the other member her with friends out there can help OR u can always try contacting

jokes aside, hope you get some kind of resolution for this, and at least get your money back!!!

#7 ·
He is a seller on ebay....seventeecycles is his seller name....has 600+ positive feedback with 0 negative...paypal and ebay won't do anything because it's been over 45 days....No physical address...just the P.O. box....

He didn't send me the wrong fairings... he sent the ones I ordered... it wasn't until after I received them that I realized I ordered for the wrong year bike...

#9 ·
that's a shitty deal then, I have a bad feeling you are going to end up with the short stick on this one mate. The only other option you have is a put a claim through your CC company, they might be able to help you. Other then that just hope this douche answers his email and calls you back.

#13 ·
do you know if he has a website?

#15 ·
i tried doing a reverse email address but it comes back to the gmail server in mountain view. Does anyone know how to echo an email address to see where the email address goes to as far as an actual physical address??

#17 ·
lol, seriously? even if gmail knew where he lived, there not going to give you his physical address. You can can the IP and the location of the server, but that's about it. man the problems that would create... do you have the guys name?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.