Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post your Bike with Car pics...

74K views 510 replies 256 participants last post by  QuadRRupleRRGirl 
#1 · (Edited)
Washed both Car and Bike today thought i'd post pics. Just curious to what you other people are riding on windy days...

Ricerocket meet Crouchrocket ^_^

[/URL] [/IMG]

See less See more
#481 ·
Added to the garage last night....

Just got my dream car I've been searching for to add to the garage last night. Yeah, the garage could use some cleaning/organizing, but not too bad....

So can you tell what my new ride is? And yes, it too is white/black/carbon fiber... :thumbup:

My bike and coordinated flooring:

Love the look/performance of my new..... Yep, Audi RS4! Very rare Ibis White w/ Titanium trim package... one of only 30 Ibis White RS4s in N. America. Even less with the Titanium kit... Been searching a long time for this since I sold my modded B5 S4 w/ RS4 kit. Pics don't do it justice, just some quick shots this am after washing. The fenders are sooo sexy! Running KW V3 coilovers & 20" BBS CH-Rs Black Series, slight tint all around. Perfect car for the PNW!

Off to drive my new baby! Cheers, Keep Calm & Ride/Drive On! :banger:

Poor MDX is now relegated to the driveway... Hehehe!
From when I brought home my almost stock '07 RR:

#483 ·
That's an attractive set up you got with all the white toys

Reactions: MadDawgRR
#502 ·
Hmmm to matchy matchy...

Haha jk I'm totally jealous...

#505 · (Edited)
#507 ·
It's another mulan dishonor thing

#509 ·
Mr. John, I've probably been with more Korean girls than you

#511 ·
As toad the wet sprocket said "the truth is not kind...and you've said neither am I"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.