Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,622 ·
My PS3 gamer tag is Himothy_McBay. I bought Black Ops 2 yesterday, but I still haven't opened it yet. Lol. I'm sure I'll play tmrw or Monday. I'll dd you guys then.

Anyone have any powder coating done in MI? I want to get my rearsets, subframe, pass pegs, & gas cap all matte black & my wheels either Honda or mirror red. I know I can send them to Tripage, & I do plan on getting LED running lights & signals from him, but I'd prefer to spend locally if possible. I havent looked around too much yet bc I won't have the time to tear her down until January, but I was wondering if there was a place you recommend or a place I should stay away from. Thanks

#2,624 ·
Have to interrupt this nerd talk with a picture of Rizzo. Clothing Suit actor Personal protective equipment Costume Jacket

He can almost pull of the ladies jacket.
@stg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,625 ·
#2,628 ·
I tore the bike apart and fixed the exhaust leak. Just need to retighten the bolts that go into the cylinder head. Cylinder #2 was the one leaking, but a couple other bolts were a tad loose.

Also think I figured out the puff on acceleration. Pretty sure it is just due to not having a tune. It's running really rich right now. Hoping that a PC3 and a trip to the dyno will cure that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,630 · (Edited)
i took my yoshi off and finally got the silencer out man what a bitch all because they had to put that damn tack weld on.....

exhaust before drilling rivets

rivets drilled

carbon fiber end cap removed

picture of the tack weld, one on both sides of screw

about damn time

rivets in place

donezog

#2,631 ·
Idk what to ask for Christmas. Buddy asked me and I said idk.

Only things I know I want that I'll buy myself are:
Rs taichi gmx motion jacket size 52
Bell speed freak helmet
Chromatic visor for it
One day Knox handroids

#2,632 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.