Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#743 ·
whats wrong with her riz?
When cbr6racer (chad) did my lights he didn't seal my right light 100% when the lights are on moisture starts to form. Also the lights won't adjust down anymore so I can't see at night my lights point over the trees, Litterly,
and it's dangerous cuz I get flashed and can't see at all.

Besides that nothing, he has to take my front cowl off to fix it and pull my lights apart again so he told me to wait on putting my cf on Incase anything happens. Besides that it's good to go

Sent via iPhone 4s

#744 ·
Btw, I'm thinking a get together this weekend? Idk where to ride a huge ride around here I do know one curvy road by my house

Sent via iPhone 4s

#747 ·
Btw, I'm thinking a get together this weekend? Idk where to ride a huge ride around here I do know one curvy road by my house

Sent via iPhone 4s
Are you kidding me? You live 15 minutes from some of the best roads southern Michigan has to offer. You need to get out more...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

#754 ·
Fyi, Stockbridge All Clubs Day is going on this weekend. Always a good time. Stockbridge and Suzy put on several great motorcycle events each year. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll get you more information.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.