Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,701 ·
Chad!!! Love the rain too. Rode in the storm Thursday nite. Was a good time.

Since Floyd bailed for tomorrow I was gonna post this up. Honda east Toledo is havin a dyno shoot out 2maro. It's ten bucks and u get to see what hp ur bikes putting down. If anyone wants to go pm me and u can roll with me and my friends. Won't go till afternoon or so.

#1,704 · (Edited)
Kevin... sorry about the bailout, man. Been trying to get my tattoo guy over for weeks. He had a vehicle down and with 2 jobs and school, he's a hard guy to get a hold of. Was hoping to have my sleeve done and healed by Indy but I got 1 more session to go.
Put down 7 1/2 hours of ink last nite. Did 2 skulls, massive amounts of filler/shading and then started sticking my elbow. pretty much got from forearm to bicep done.
Weather here kinda sucks. Wind and gloomy.

Teaser pic cuz it happened... Oh the pain!!!

#1,719 ·
How many miles are on your bikes?

Reason for asking: I do mostly two up rideing with the wife and the last three rides it seems like its alot rougher with her on the back ( bumbs ) not the whole ride and she said the same thing first..After a while of riding you know the sounds and the feel of your bike..I told her to weigh herself and shes not gaining any weight still.at 115lbs.Now thats out of the way im thinking every thing is looseing up on the bike and i know that will happen ( brakeing in)...

Sorry got to go buddy just crashed bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.