Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#1,943 ·
Was thinking of getting a group ride going some weekend. Go riding, and end up at a cider mill for donuts. Paul, you could even ride the ponies....

Can't do this weekend, and next weekend I'm heading to Cedar Point, but was thinking either of the First two weekends of October.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

Sweet! Ponies! Im down

Sent via iPhone 4s

#1,944 ·
Any recommended under layers to block wind and neck guards?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Knox Cold Killers. They are a little more expensive then Under Armour, but they do the trick. I use them when we go snowmobiling. Or, Under Armour....

#1,945 ·
Well got rear ended tonight. Anyone have or know of a rear tail, left rear set for sale
Dang, just heard about Aric and his wreck yesterday. Rough week for Michigan folks on two wheels. That's his second bike he's totaled this year. Was a clean 1kRR, too.

Floyd, Aric is the guy from the on ramp you seen.

#1,947 ·
Dang, just heard about Aric and his wreck yesterday. Rough week for Michigan folks on two wheels. That's his second bike he's totaled this year. Was a clean 1kRR, too.

Floyd, Aric is the guy from the on ramp you seen.

Man, that sucks. Hope he's ok. Anyone know the details?

BTW.... where's Mike (Natureboy) been? Where you at bro?

#1,949 ·
hey if you all are near lansing we meet every tuesday night at Bagar Daves on grand river. we have the MSU riding network last week we had over 50 bikes there. if you are in the area you should stop by. here is our facebook link. http://www.facebook.com/groups/215429028557666/
You downstaters have all the fun.....

BTW... welcome to dotnet. Sort of.. noticed your joindate and posts.

#1,950 ·
Man, that sucks. Hope he's ok. Anyone know the details?

BTW.... where's Mike (Natureboy) been? Where you at bro?
From the local forum...

Hey guys on my way home from getting gas today a guy decided to run into me. I entered a bad tank slap, which I got under Control but It was too late I smashed into a construction barrel at over 75 miles a hour. Sending me into another bad tank slap. well I got flung off i don't remember what happened as I was knocked out. I layed in the median for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then was loaded up in the ambulance. After 4 hours in the hospital I was reliesed with a broken ankle and fingers and a fucked up knee. And some slight road rash. I consider myself very lucky I wasn't run over or hit the sign I landed next to. Now for the even more fucked up part. I am being charged with careless driving. I will post up updates. I can only thank the big guy upstairs at this point. My "newish" Cbr is totaled and all of my gear and bookbag are torn to ****. But at least they stopped allot of the damage. Just please be safe out there guys. I don't want this to happen to any of you

#1,951 ·
#1,957 ·
Just to put it out there i MIGHT be selling the bike in a couple of weeks, just woundering if any one has been pricing bikes latley to see what they are going for.Mine is a 08 Graffiti with 14,000 miles on it.Tryed looking it up on K.B.B. and its not working on my phone.So if you run across any around my year and miles let me know what there asking..Ill do some serching and see for myself what there prices are. But if you run across any let me know...Hate to sell it but i will tell you this it WONT be my last sportbike..It will be a SAD day when she goes..But its something ill have to live with...Thanks in advanced fellas...Stay safe..:stupid:

#1,960 ·
Glws Mike.. sorry to hear you gotta let that beauty go.
Keep in touch tho either way, bud.

One of these days I'll be rolling thru BC and I'll holla.
Yea for sure you have my number..Went with the wife tonight for a ride and i dont think shes to happy with my decision , but ill be back on one on the future.I just hate selling **** all the problems with low ballers and yea ill buy it for sure and never call back.Would like to sell it to some one out of town , just so i dont see it ridin around town..Get a hold of me floyd when you shoot threw B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.