Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#427 ·
Alright will do guess ill get in there and get it on this weekend when I have some time off

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Won't take you more than 20 minutes pm when you get into the install will give u a few pointers check out the RR orgy thread I added more beauties :thumbup:

#432 · (Edited)
my rad guard was one of my best investments,i jush wish i would have bought it before my £500+ rad got a hole through it,still better late than never,in future a rad guard would be the first mod on any new bike

and before i got my rad guard

#435 ·
Better that you got it early.... lol

Much better...

#438 ·
It's been work... lol work work work... I drove 1600 miles round trip this past weekend to get my bike up here. Now, I gotta get started on a few things before she's ready to ride this summer. The weather is all over the place here though. Just last week, we had a nice 70 degrees riding weather day. Then back to the cold. lol

#439 ·
Re: My Orange RR Rockin so Far ***Cox Radiator Guard pictures page 15***

Lol yea really common. What I hate even worse is when the nice weather finally comes back and your working and thinking about riding then it wants to rain every time your off. I swear I thought god hated me for the first year I got my bike lol

#442 ·

Thanks moe. The engine covers and clip ons should be here sometime this week hopefully motomummy emailed me and said the case covers where out of stock at the time

#445 ·

Got everything in today. I think I might have Tristan pc the clipons orange when he gets the color matched and the bars and screws black if thats possible.

No more rash! Im going to get the clutch cover to at some point. Took about 5 minutes to install them.

#450 ·
had a nice day today so i took it out and cleaned it and took some pictures this evening waiting for it to get dark so i can get some of the projectors and stuff at night

for some reason i cant help but always take some of the cf

had some feathered friends who wanted to get on dot net haha

#455 ·
Thanks Moe going to be getting an a* atem jacket here soon from jason to match the gp pros you hooked me up with! and it looks like rizoma mirrors bar ends and new grips and front res will be before i get my cz wheel and chain kit and clipons on Tristan said the orange isnt easy to match. no problem tho cause i still need to find a front wheel to match. rambling on oops lol:blahblah:

thank you much sir

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.