Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#470 ·
#471 ·
Well I just clicked through your entire topic, and I read everything. I must say man, that is one incredible bike. What are your future plans? Security system now that the bike is loaded? It looks mighty badass man. Really clean looking with the orange and carbon.

I do have a couple questions, how do you like the all brake lights on the rearsets? If you had the option would you rather have gotten half blinkers instead?

Also when you had the projectors put in your headlights and put HID's on, was the beam cleaner than the OEM? Have you ridden at night?

Thanks for all the pics man! Keep up the strong work!

#475 ·
My Orange RR Rockin so Far ***Krazygraphics decals pictures page 16***

Your bike is becoming my inspiration haha i love it. Just got my orange 08 about a month ago! The silver definitely needs to go on mine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#477 ·
My Orange RR Rockin so Far ***Krazygraphics decals pictures page 16***

I sure will. I think you should definitely put some black shorty levers on there. I got the ASV's on mine love the way they feel and very good quality also they give it a nice clean look

#484 · (Edited)
Re: My Orange RR Rockin so Far ***Krazygraphics decals pictures page 16***

No new mods yet but I just ordered my new a* atem from jason at stg. Samco hoses and red racing cf parts probably won't be in for a while hopefully my rizoma front res am bracket arrive sometime this week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.