Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#709 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sorry for the crappy quality but a little update been busy with alot of other things recently. Had to buy a new rear sprocket since the first one I bought was for the carrozzeria wheel and not sure when that will be getting done got the chain sprockets and new fp racing levers on.

Supposed to be getting some pictures done by a friend of mine soon so should have some Better ones up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#712 ·
Very nice now you know why I went thru that same change from Akrapovic CF to Red Racing CF & what ever I got from rsp919(Steve) was Twill CF as well looks so much richer :cruising:

#722 ·
Honestly you owe us an entry man and you owe your bike the title you know you got my vote long time ago & I bet you there is tons of members that feel the same way so go for it & best of luck :shakehand

Reactions: sk33m101
#726 ·
Sounds good I will keep an eye out in case I come across any which model you got so I won't pm you the wrong style

#730 ·
Lol I Havnt bought any in a few months have all the drafts for everyone waiting for the rest so I can get the multiple order discount but I probably won't get one if I win

Note to self: Do not enter in for BOTM at the end of the year :crackup:

My bike wouldn't be ready then anyway but I know it wouldn't stand a chance against your machine. Getting black Carrozzeria rims?
I was going to do orange but the color is Pretty much impossible to match to black is what I'll go with

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#734 ·
You snagged one of those CF windscreens that is awesome man install it and wait a few weeks before selling your Puig just in case you change your mind later down the road .

That is what I did when I switched to a CF windscreen for my 03 I was hesitant at first to switch again to the regular. Double Bubble Puig then within few more weeks the CF grew on me so is sold the Puig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.