Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#83 ·
got them from Disco at cycle sector hooked me up with a good deal. got the front cowl on today and dropped off my plastics. 150$ for them to be re done. ordered a new Q2 front tire last night. when i put the front cowl on i noticed the right headlight on the side i wrecked has a gap down where it meets the air intake tube or whatever. probably due to one of the clips being broke in half on the black piece behind the cowl. will pull it all apart later this weekend and fix that. so far im at 580 and havnt ordered the brake pads or the sliders and engine case covers. and i forgot that i need new headlight covers probably going to get a CF pair and mid inserts from one of the vendors on here.

#90 ·
ok so i havnt been on in a while to update you guys because ive been busy looking for a new residence and vacation and what not. i didnt get the sliders or the carbon parts yet because i havnt really rode almost sold it because all the people i did ride with decided to sell theres so my riding this season was very minimal. i kept the bike tho i couldnt part with it. so heres some pics.

first off the dyno chart from the day i wrecked it. i didnt do a base run from when it was stock so i cant tell how much i really gained.

and heres one with the girlfriend on it

#97 ·
Bike is lookin good bro....

ORANGE FTW!!!!

#101 ·
Use about 2-3 inches of hose and attach above the rear brake lever. On thetrack bike I justtie wrapped to the brake line but you could also make bracket.

#103 ·
Email sent showing a picture...

Pegs are being coated now, will have them installed and out by the end of the week.. T

#105 ·
Those led pegs are BRIGHT...are they wired to your turn signals as well or just brake lights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.