Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

TOCE Exhaust on my 09 CBR600RR :)

11K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  Bronxbomber 
#1 · (Edited)
Just installed it 2 days ago. Ordered it from TST Industries, where I also purchased my IT, fender eliminator, and smoked turn signals. I love this exhaust! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a slip-on. I've gotten so many compliments the past 2 days on it also. Here's some pics, and a video I took today.

Here's the video:

See less See more
1 4
#6 ·
haha! that's the same thing I did. I was going to get the black series. Then saw this, and was like... I want to try something different, and couldn't be happier. Definitely not for people that don't want a loud exhaust, and I can't imagine it without the baffles haha

#9 ·
Toce is American right? For some reason I always thought they were Japanese.

Originally I wanted two bros as well for my 08 too. Then I figured out that I didn't like the look of it compared to the RS5. But I liked the sound of the two bros better. Then people recommended the LeoVince so I went with them because of the look and sound:)

#14 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm in love with this thing. The only thing good about being stationed in Alabama is it's December and I can still ride comfortably with the weather hahaha. I realized they sent me the lowering brackets with it so you can see the IT more. Installing those today haha

#18 ·
I had problems fitting the clamp right with the lower heat shield. Can any of you post any pictures of how you mounted your clamp with your lower heat shield? Is it absolutely necessary to have the lower heat shield installed. For some reason mine isn't sitting perfectly

#20 ·
I love that exhaust too! I think i'm going to sell my carbon yoshi and get this one. It fits the bike so much better! I just wish they still used their older riveted on name plate instead of the big flat white name on the side. It still looks awesome and I will be getting one in the future.

#21 ·
The pipe is way too LOUD with the baffles out sounds a tad bit better than a strait pipe but insanely loud still

#34 ·
I don't know about Ontario, but here in the maritimes cops don't really care. My friend has a pretty damn loud exhaust on his R1 and he doesn't get stopped. He even got a thumbs up from a cop once when we were riding together. I just installed my Toce in December, so I can't really comment on whether it's too loud for the 5-0 until I start riding in the spring again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.