Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#968 ·
If I can get a rim I might be down for a ride. Hopefully the adjuster will look at the bike this week so can start fixing it.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Check with Peak Honda over by the Richmond area. They raced last year and may have some extra rims laying around. Not sure if they are racing this year. Worth a shot.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

#974 ·
Not to get off topic but....I have cords showing on my rear tire and its time to replace both of them..Where do you guys buy your tires, i know STG and there in michigan so ill probaly go that way.But does any one know if they put them on there..I did my last bike but i dont have any bike stands any more and i think i will be a bitch doing it with out them or just impossable...ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT.and i know i should of replaced them a long time ago...

#976 ·
STG no longer does tire swaps. I have everything to swap tires, except the bead breaker. If you want to come pick my stands up, you're more than welcome to borrow them, or I can help swap them if I pick up a bead breaker this weekend.

#977 ·
I used to get then done at Belle Tire a couple years ago, but they it is hit or miss if they'll do them anymore. Depends on who is running the show that day. Worth checking out if you have one nearby.

#978 ·
Btw, call Jason at STG. Extension 210. He will match any other dealers' price, and you'll have them in a day or two.

#980 ·
I was going to offer my stands to you mike but it sounds like you've got things covered. If you don't have it handled I've got stands, tools and time. Rocky's and vehicle city powersports will mount the tires. No idea on prices. Or how long it will take them to mount them.

What tires are you getting? I'm going to get Michelin road 2 I think. Can't decide between that or 2ct. But I commute mostly so I'm leaning toward the road 2's

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.