Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Motomummy selling Gilles VCRs for a great price!

4K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  Bizzle 
#1 ·
Reactions: Inkslingerxx
#2 ·
Good find. They still have the best price on bmc filters that ive seen too. I have a large order im putting in next week with them. :thumbup:

#4 ·
yup awesome deal for sure! i actually contacted them around Black Friday; very limited quantities avail? actually might be out of stock? although the drop down menu does say 07-600rr.. i ended up going w the Vortex's from Diego a great price as well.

#10 ·
Man i just got to say ive been drooling over the site all morning. I have a brand new ipad for sale on ebay and once that sells all of that money is getting spent on your site lol.
I would grab a set of these but if i wasnt so dead set on getting satos in the future. That ego cam has caught my eye too haha why cant i be rich lol.

#15 ·
Haha you can disregard all my pms mm i just found all of my answers. With one exception which chain to go with as far as color.
The yellow ek looks yellow and silver and the yellow rk images look yellow and black. I was going to go with the ek but if rk has a more yellow/black look im going with that.
Anyone else know or do they look similar. I have always gotten did thats why im clueless on the colors.

#16 ·
Man i need to get off your site. My list is growing haha
520 driven superlite steel kit
Bmc filter
Egohd
and of course the mm res sock lol

Ill place the order as soon as i figure out the differnce in the two yellow chains

#17 ·
Yep, MM has always been great to work with. Super fast shipping and super great service.

I REALLY REALLY want to get these rearsets, but I have a set of Lightech one's already :/

#26 ·
i have an 09 that i bought used. i'm not sure if it has abs. how can i tell? or does it really matter? i'm thinking about doing the rearsets.

#28 ·
i have an 09 that i bought used. i'm not sure if it has abs. how can i tell? or does it really matter? i'm thinking about doing the rearsets.
Take a picture of the front wheel, including the brake calipers and we will tell you.

#31 ·
Thanks for the pics. Your bike does not have ABS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.