Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

** FREE (03-06) ebay rear set giveaway drawing **

5K views 81 replies 28 participants last post by  cbr6racr 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright ladies and germs,as some of ya might known. i have done a review on this Chinese ebay rear sets. i just purchase me some new Vortex V-2. so in good deed back the my Dot netter.
I would like to give these away for FREE. yeah you heard Free.!! but....i want these to go to at least some good uses..i would like YOU the winner to make a review after a few hundred what ever miles after trying these. so everyone can get another perspective or an different review form another rider. plain and simple. i will be paying for shipping to any 50 states...maybe Canada too.

about the set: they are in decent working condition.. they brake side might need a cleaning and some lub, because if you step on the brake pedal . it'll catch the peg and start loosening it . for the clutch side, my bike fell in hot asphalt . so its bent just..a tiny bit. but like i said .fully in good working condition.

they are same as these-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Honda-0...ar:2005|Model:CBR&hash=item231e34d305&vxp=mtr

so , RULES, please don't sign up if your just trying to get them and sell'em. .

-you must first own an 03-06 RR (snap a qik pic of your bike w/username)
-minimum of 500 post.
--thats it...i think :retard:

DRAWING

ill be taking the first 5 that enter OR till tomorrow ( 11-21-12 8pm alaska time) so if your the only one..guess you win.

ill write your name a piece of paper and draw the winner. simple cheese.

To enter, meet the rules requirement, then copy and paste this ---

CBR REARSET ENTRY:

AS is, and exactly what you''ll get!

What they look like installed--

See less See more
#44 ·
CBR REARSET ENTRY:

1. cbr6racr
2. wrathsrr
3. Volcom440
4. Honda61
5. *(pending) * 49erRider

49erRider, unfortunately 5th spot is still open till tomorrow at 8pm.. if no one gets it, you'll still hold that spot. good luck

#58 ·
You'd be a llegend in my books if you have me your fairings too :) Oooh so much loev for them!

Where did you get them from, which vendor. And is that fading on the white and red standard or did you get that custom?

#65 ·
Ordered them for motofanclub , they're also a vender on here. So check that our. The color are nice. But the fading , mostly on the tail is cause by the saddles bag.

#61 ·
Thanks man!! Appreciate the good deed you've done.

Couldn't see the vid on my phone. Thought Chad had won when I seen his thanks. Then seen his post, so had to jump on the laptop to view the video.

Wife says to tell you thanks also, cuz she's gonna wrap them and that's what I'm getting for x-mas....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.