Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#4,563 ·
Nothing special today, tucked away the bike for winter. Removed battery and put sta-bil in the gas.

High note though is that I got the snowmobile started up and got it moved out to the front of the shed.... I just need snow

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4,565 ·
Gave my bike the ultimate clean, even cleaned under her skirt. Just about to put her away for the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#4,567 ·
so nice & clean it looks brand new, just like when i finished building my bike from the ground up.

when i installed my 2nd radiator dirt no longer contaminates my exhaust headers & the front of the engine, all i do is blow some compressed air & the dust flies away. maybe you should try putting a cover under your radiator to keep the dirt from getting to the exhaust & engine.

Reactions: JWRusk
#4,569 ·
#4,583 ·
got my bazzaz bung wielded on to my exhaust....finally.....LOL and installed my Z-AFM, took it for a 29 +/- ride. Hooked it up to the mapper and mapper made 20-38% oil changes. Man...mine was running super lean. Now gonna leave it on for the next 2 days to fine tune and collect data.

#4,587 ·
Saved her life - Some wanker looked up just in time to gun it into my lane, without looking, from his complete stop at a red arrow. I was coming along at a cool 45 mph on a two lane road, braked, then swerved, then breaked (broke?) some more...just enough to put myself at a complete stop in between a giant moving truck and this guy's Range Rover. Both kept going and he gave me a worried look in his rear view. Ah well....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.