Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Motorcycle.com Mobile app now Available!

18K views 116 replies 57 participants last post by  volcom440 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the Motorcycle.com mobile app is now ready and long over due!

You should be able to see it if your logging in from your iPhone, however here is the link to it in the iTunes store.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/motorcyc...423565588?mt=8

The app will be made available for Android phone in the next few days.

Stew

See less See more
#5 ·
:iamwith:.............I'm w/ you brother....they want us to pay for everything.....and we are in a damn recession.......free apps FTW :retard:

#12 ·
any chances of an evaluation period?

#17 ·
I'm actually using the app right now on my iPhone... and it's awesome!!!

you can view pictures, no ads, and hey, I think it's better then actually using safari to view the site. No zooming necessary haha. And easy to navigate.

for the 2.99, why not? Doesn't everyone have a job? Because why would you have the luxury of having such a nice phone, unless "mom" bought it. =)

I just wanted to give credit to the people who actually thought of us, and said "let's make an app for that"

Haha I can actually re-edit too... FYI

#19 ·
#22 ·
sigh, if they were going to support tapatalk, they would have gone that route, instead of making their own

Reactions: Coondawg_07
#24 ·
Its been a week! hows the android app coming?!?!?!?

Don't tell me your busy... people with stuff to do always give that excuse... :lol:

#30 ·
I actually downloaded it and see no motorcycle forums. Then I click on one and it tells me the app isn't licensed(I paid for it)...

Also, I kept hearing it was going to be different from Tapatalk, but the options list the following:

So looks like they took tapatalk, put a new name on it and charging us again, so I have two apps that do the same thing taking up double the space on my phone.. AWESOME

#31 ·
Can't find any motorcycle forums either

#37 ·
So much for paying this app to be able to run the server(s), main reason I ALWAYS get the free apps. Easy download and easy delete if you don’t like it at no cost. Aside from that though, from the looks of the screen shots, the app looks great. The only reason I would even consider purchasing this app is to feel like I have an advantage over other riders when it comes to the motorcycle picture game. One of the reviews stated they couldn’t even upload photos while using the app. Fix this and get the app to actually function the way it’s supposed to, you may just make a customer out of me.

Good idea on the app though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.