Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2012 Milan Bike Show - EICMA

10K views 47 replies 21 participants last post by  Maaku 
#1 ·
I went to the Milan bike show yesterday to check out the new CBR600RR and the other endless supply of bikes they had. There are a tonne of photos of the new RR in another thread so I'll just repost 1 to start here because I couldn't get a full view of the bike due to the huge numbers of people there - the first shot was not taken by me, but by motoblog.it, the rest were. I'll put them up so you can see the details up close if you're interested. Here is a link to the photos from the other thread: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showpost.php?p=3637005&postcount=388

Front lights and cowl:

Gauges:

Front end:

Front wheel:

Rear wheel and swingarm:

Exhaust and tail assembly:

Side cover for ABS version:

Repsol Colors:

Will put up pics of the new Kawi ZX-6R, Triumph 675 Daytona, KTM SuperDuke 1290 and some other stuff when I've got a bit more time.

See less See more
#33 ·
Why does Agusta use F4 and F3 as names? Honda used those in the 90's and 00's... Couldn't they be a little more creative? It just bothers me that of all the possible letter/number combinations, they had to use the name of another bike. The s1000rr is another one that copies Honda...

#35 ·
^ NSC? Never heard of it. More importantly, why does is have those sweet projectors, and the cbr's don't? For such dangerous vehicles that motorcycles are, they sure have bad lighting. These should be standard across the line.

#47 ·
Thanks, very kind of you to say. You should pick one up used and see if it's worth getting into - I've found having a decent camera makes me appreciate what I see more and pay attention to details - I thought it might get in the way of enjoying trips, but it's enhanced them.

I have a Canon 600D, which is (or was when I bought it) a very good mid-range DSLR. Eventually everyone seems to upgrade so a nice used one with lenses, but I'm actually really happy with this as it's light and easy to travel with. You've got some good pics in your thread, interesting angles and views of the bikes so I'm pretty sure you could take advantage of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.