#1 · (Edited)
Rizzo's Build Thread
Motorcycle: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Color: Pearl Yellow
Modifications: None
Mileage: 3,847
Purchase Date: December 18th, 2009
Other: Early Christmas Gift

This is the build thread for my very first bike, a 2003 Honda CBR 600RR. The bike was purchased with 3,847 miles and no modifications. Enjoy this Build thread and see the links attached to see mods installed.

First Day

Finally Home

Current

Mod List With Links

Handling, Performance & Acceleration
- Michelin Power Pure's 180/55 (1)
- Dynojet Power Commander III USB (Custom Tuned)
- Yoshimura RS5 Slip On (1, 2)
- Michelin Power Pure's 190/55 (1, 2, 3, 4)
- EBC HH Pads (1, 2)
- EK MVXZ 520 Black Chain & Driven -1 +2 520 Black Sprocket Kit (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Speedo DRD
- BMC Race Air Filter
- Fren Tubo Stage Tier 3 White Brake Lines (1, 2, 3)
- Galfer SBK Front Rotors

Appearance
- Clear Alternatives LED Integrated Tail Light
- OEM Solo Cowl (1, 2)
- Flush Mounts
- Driven D3 Black Grips (1, 2)
- Pro Grip P5005 Tank Guard
- Rizoma Bar Ends
- Crash
- China Fairings (1, 2)
- Corbin Seat (1, 2, 3, 4)
- TMW Gas Cap
- FP Racing Shorty Levers
- Motofansclub White Repsol Fairings (1, 2, 3)
- Marchesini Rear 17x6 (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Rizoma Barracuda (1, 2)
- Evo-Tech Steering Stem Nut
- Tripage Adjustable Tag Bracket (1, 2, 3)
- Tripage Flash Relay
- Woodcraft Adjustable Rear Sets
- Slowboy Rear Res Cover (1)
- Slowboy Black Key
- Gilles VCR Rear Sets (1, 2)
- Driven D3 White White Limited Edition Grips (1, 2)
- Rizoma Axle Sliders (1, 2, 3)
- Woodcraft Swing Arm Sliders (1, 2)
- Retro Solutions H7 Projects with Audi LEDs (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Powder Coated Rear Passenger Pegs (1, 2)
- 1CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Ram Covers, Side Tank Panels & Exhaust Shield( 1, 3, 4)
- Marchesini Front Rim (1, 2, 3, 4)
- 90 Deg. Valve Stems
- HRC Valve Stem Caps
- Street Skins Custom Front & Rear Seats (1, 2)
- Seat Pins
- Rear Res Delete
- Lawst-Caws Frame Plugs
- Scorpio i900 Alarm

Other
- Learning the Clutch Ways
- First Ride
- Crash
- Photo-Shoots (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Oil Change
- 2013 MSU Racing Car / Bike Show
- Random Rides (1)

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks. In this pic below shows all the stuff I use. Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish took all that stuff off. My muffler was nasty, and it made it look like that. The guy before me didnt care, and I put 4 coats of wax on it the first day I had it lol.

Theres my stuff

Reactions: TribalCBR06
#14 ·
A friend of mine used tire shine on his bike tires, luckily i saw it before he rode the bike and I asked him if he was retarded. Like the next day he was moving his bike in the garage, walking next to it, he leaned it over and it slipped and fell on its side, lol. He cleaned the tired before riding it.

#23 ·
haha you bastard you got your levers before i did!!lol i just got mine today because pazzo seem to have forgot to send them to me :/ but its all good i got all my crap on today and it looks amazing!! get some pics of your crap installed!!!

#27 ·
maybe i can ride up some time and help your A$$ with putting this crap on its all pretty easy. both levers and grips maybe took 10 minutes max

#29 ·
I picked up my 03 with 6700 on it for 3900 last fall. If your looking for an amazing sounding full exhaust that's not going to set you too far back, check out leovinces on ebay, picked mine up for 425 shipped. Had the bike out for the first time since Last fall this past weekend and I can't wait to get it out again. Nothing like riding in 45 degree weather and still see the lakes completely frozen over. Here's a recent pic, needs a good cleaning and wax though.

#30 ·
I picked up my 03 with 6700 on it for 3900 last fall. If your looking for an amazing sounding full exhaust that's not going to set you too far back, check out leovinces on ebay, picked mine up for 425 shipped. Had the bike out for the first time since Last fall this past weekend and I can't wait to get it out again. Nothing like riding in 45 degree weather and still see the lakes completely frozen over. Here's a recent pic, needs a good cleaning and wax though.
very nice bike. ya i just looked on ebay and found some, but here are 2 but IDK the difference. they are both full systems
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LeoV...7466859QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LeoV...9596625QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

#35 · (Edited)
Here is some pics of my progress. I installed my bar ends and grips today, along with the 600RR stickers and ProGrip P5005 guard.

Pro Grip P5005 Tank Guard

Driven D3 Grips with Rizoma Bar Ends

OEM Solo Seat Cowl

600RR.Net Sicker I figured I would Represent

#38 ·
Im good, I like yellow and everyone that has seen my bike loves the color...its a babe magnet

lookin good mang
thanks man...levers are going on next..and i am buyin that Yoshi rs-5 pipe to...plus tires...man thats a lot of money i just talk about in buyin stuff

#46 ·
Damnnnn your bike is cleannnnn I like the D3 grips....I have video of my exhaust if you havent heard yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Qn8-OQAjs&feature=related
I checked it out, My buddy on here Repsol has that same pipe, I just bought a RS5 today

nice looking bike
couldnt ask for a nicer factory paint job
thanks man, i love the color

Looks good.

Yellow is the fastest and coolest colour. :cruising:
Thanks, I love yellow and so do all the people round here, girls love it especially

that thing is so clean
thanks, I do mhy best, always washed and waxed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.