Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

shadow11 winter build

14K views 77 replies 20 participants last post by  shadow11 
#1 ·
I recently just bought a 2011 cbr600rr abs in October was able to get a decent amount of riding in before the cold weather and love it :cruising:

while the bike is down for the winter i decided ill get to work on it lol i purchased a a tripage std taillight with flat black LED pegs, plan on powder coating my sub frame flat black, and a toce exhaust/ SS mid pipe which i just got today woohooo lol but cant wait to get the work done.....

but i have no idea what to do with my LP yet lol will take pics of the build make a couple DIYs

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
That TOCE exhaust is so ill, im jealous. When i bought my bike it already had the Yoshi RS-5 and i luv the sound of it. If i ever get another exhaust for my bike its def gonna be the TOCE, no ?'s asked. Ur gonna luv the sound of it too.
Not sure about the license plate. Since u have the double cans im not sure if they make a bracket that goes around the exhaust. If u check my pics out u will see what i am talking about. If not, they make those ones that go like right above ur rear hugger, but they are kind of hidden.

#4 ·
hahaha thanks i was going to get a two brothers exhaust till i saw this toce exhaust and fell in love lol....yea i know i kinda wanna get something for underneath above the hugger though but hard time finding something but dont wanna be getting in trouble either for the plate being to hidden

#5 ·
i was going to get a toce too... but was kindly reminded on how loud in real life they really are.. didnt like the idea of any unwanted attraction/attention lol

#6 ·
That exhaust looks sick, Bro. You should powder coat the mid pipe also. I'm planning on doing alot of pc work to mine over winter. All the usual stuff plus the mid pipe on my 2 bros black series. Completely murder it out.
Looking forward to seeing pics as you go along.
How much was it if you don't mind?

#12 ·
i talked to the guy who would be doing the powder coating about taking out the couple bushings that are in the frame he said they would probably be okay but think i should just take them out being better safe then sorry although if it comes down to it can always take them out of the sub frame that is still on the bike?

#14 ·
They are all rubber and can be removed no problem. We can handle all motorcycle powder coating projects and pricing is very competitive as well as the turn around time.

#21 ·
SO finally started to do some work Friday into Saturday sub frame was a ***** here are some pics of the build so far it is pretty much done but cant wait for it to be actually done lol very happy with the Toce exhaust!

had to stay some what warm lol

new sub frame on

as of now....

i ended up leaving off the heat shield i will be putting on the heat shield near the leg though gonna wait for that to get powder coated flat black as long with my foot pegs and then that's it for now then get it done cant wait lol ......also ended up using the Tripage license plate frame so much nicer! then cbr heavens

#32 · (Edited)
finally got her cleaned and cleaned and lubed change after doing the work lol used Meg. wash dd two coats of turtle wax ICE (synthetic one) uses honda polish and De-greased chain with motorex chain clean and bel ray blue tac chain lube oh yea and cleaned mid pipe with eagle one never dull

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.