Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Watching this made my day better

2K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  Mr.Cannon 
#1 · (Edited)
I searched for this video on here and couldn't find it. I do not know if this is a repost or not but I thought i'd share :cruising:

A cop almost hit this guy on his bike and then the cop pulled him over for it.

1:10 - 3:10 SKIP the cop is running his license.

#8 ·
Kid sounded like an arrogant little jerk off to me.

I am not siding with the officer, but there is no reason for that kid to mouth off like that. I don't care if the cop almost hit him or not. There is no proof of what happened before what we saw, so we are in no place to comment about whether or not the cop almost hit him.

I give the cop credit for not smacking the sh!t out of that little punk.

His parents ought to be smacked too. He should have been taught to respect officers of the law as well as his elders, which that cop was both. Same problem with the kids at my job, disrespectful little punks that think the world owes them something.

I am sure a lot of you younger guys will have something to say about what I just said, just be careful not to further prove me right.

Reactions: LakeRR
#6 ·
Why do some of them officers act this way ? Do they expect the biker to just get down & bow to them or what the guy reacted to the cop's approach and being that he was worried for his well being he was defensive and who would not knowing what the biker nerves went thru he should have approached him in a different manner not being all tough hung ho like

#12 ·
As others have said, we didn't see what happened before he was pulled over so it's difficult to side either way.

Sounds like a kid who was trying to be a punk and an officer who was on a bit of a power trip. Common stuff.
The cop definitely had an attitude, but then again, in his mind this kid on the bike tried to run from him. Whether or not that is the truth does not matter, the cop is going to act in the way he feels. That is just being human, can't fault him for that.

Respect is a two way street.
Respect is not a 2 way street. Children are supposed to respect adults, bot the other way around. Law officers, fire fighters, military, bosses......anybody that is in a position of authority deserves respect. I bet anybody who tries to act like a smart ass or tough guy to a cop will beg for that same cop when he gets innocently shot in a drive by shooting. I bet that kid wouldnt talk to that cop if the cop was writing a report about his bike being stolen.

Granted, cops are not always right, and there is nothing wrong with debating there correctness, but it can be done with respect.

I have gotten off of many of tickets, in my camaro, where my driving privileges should have been taken away indefinitely on the spot, but because I was respectful to the cop I didn't get any tickets, or tickets for much lesser charges. I NEVER heard of anybody being let off because they argued with a cop and proved the cop wrong.

The biker reacted to the way he was approached that is my own 2 cents
As did the cop.

But again, we have no idea what words were exchanged before the camera started rolling.

That is what cracks me up about videos like this, and people calling others heros.

We have NO IDEA what happened earlier, the kid could be totally right. The cop could be power tripping, but how do we know if the kid or the cop was the first one to raise their voice.

#21 ·
I respect most cops and don't even argue with them. I make them feel like they are always right and in control like the sociopath they really are.

As respecting your elders **** that ****. If u ain't family and your a douche I'll treat u the same. I live in Florida and if the old people had their way their way they would hit a motorcyclist every day of the week. And their greed is so bad they would send u to the gas chambers and pick out our gold fillings.

My two cents life is a prick, but there's a douchbag every day trying to kill you.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#23 ·
Sigh another hard ass camera cop ruling commando...

Tired of these small penis videos showing how "bad a**" and "awesome" guys are talking back to officers...

Thought that f the police wanna b drama ended in 5th grade but thanks to YouTube I now know better...

Your so cool bro I wish I was you talking to a cop like that.. Man I wish I was that tuff. Oh wait till you get your bike stolen then cry to the cops "do something!!!"

#26 ·
I agree that we don't know what happened because we came into the discussion late, however, the the officer's comment "people like you that...." speaks volumes. I've been pulled over most of the time for being a "people" of some sort due to; age, race, style of dress, etc., and have received this same treatment and given the same reaction. My legitimate stops have been cordial and respectful, as my demeanor always is, and those stops ended amicably and with a ticket whereas the the others end abruptly with a stern warning. Just my 2 cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.