Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Arizona! Where are the riders?

12K views 148 replies 23 participants last post by  Sivtec 
#1 ·
I'd love to get a group ride together in the Phoenix area! wanna go to yarnell if it stops raining there? Mt. Lemon? South Mountain? maybe even just a bunch of like minded riding individuals out for a cruise and some grub.
Its time i got into the community!

Got next sunday off (1st in a very long time) and i would love to do something awesome with some awesome ppl

#141 ·
Thanks guys...

She's almost done. Got the front stay back in place tonight & now all that's left is reinstalling the headlight wiring.

As for the weather, it's supposed to be raining all day tomorrow, but clear on Sunday.

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, so I'll have to spend Sunday finishing up the bike.

Boosted, it was nice meeting you today man. Clean Repsol you have there.

If all pans out well, I may do the Pavillions on the bike next weekend. I've never been there on it, so it'll be interesting.

#144 ·
Hey, hoping you guys can help me out. I'm trying to get in touch with CRF Pilot but he hasn't responded or been on in a while. Hoping one of you knows him and have a phone number for him and can maybe tell him that I'm trying to get in contact with him. Probably going to be buying his 600rr because he got a s1000rr. Just post here or pm me and hopefully I can get in contact with him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.